WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Hi Chris.... have you been playing with you new stress willy???
Naughty girl opening it early tut tut

:rofl::rofl: I know, I'm VERY bad! :blush: My new stress willy kept me occupied while I was in bed with my feet up in the air - staying still causes me stress so squeezing it for 20 minutes helped a great deal! :rofl:

Chris - You are so naughty!!! But Glad that its helping with the TTC malarky! Did you open both gifts??

Zoe - I'll have to listen at home too! The MD is in today!!

Hi Chris.... have you been playing with you new stress willy???
Naughty girl opening it early tut tut

:rofl::rofl: I know, I'm VERY bad! :blush: My new stress willy kept me occupied while I was in bed with my feet up in the air - staying still causes me stress so squeezing it for 20 minutes helped a great deal! :rofl:

:rofl: glad to see its coming in handy :rofl:

When you girls watch that farting Vid at home, watch this one too... xx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxzJYJ4U6Dg

Chris - You are so naughty!!! But Glad that its helping with the TTC malarky! Did you open both gifts??

QUOTE]

Yep, love the sex calendar. :rofl: There was NOOOO way I was waiting until Xmas to open up the gifts. :rofl: And it's a good thing I opened it up early....I was unwrapping the stress willy and my FIL was only feet away. :blush: I said, "Oh my" and ran down the stairs to our apartment where I proceeded to finish unwrapping the willy and laughed hysterically. :rofl:

QUOTE]

Yep, love the sex calendar. :rofl: There was NOOOO way I was waiting until Xmas to open up the gifts. :rofl: And it's a good thing I opened it up early....I was unwrapping the stress willy and my FIL was only feet away. :blush: I said, "Oh my" and ran down the stairs to our apartment where I proceeded to finish unwrapping the willy and laughed hysterically. :rofl:

:rofl: So im guessing that your not going to put the calendar on the fridge then!! Did you like the wrapping paper??

Zoe - Will defo watch both when I get home!!

Right my Lovelies I'm offski I'll probably catch up this afternoon x

Hope you all have a good day x x x x

Much Love x

Poshie, that is just how I feel too - like I have a major hangover!!

Hi Chris, zoe and lola :wave:

Chris you are a BAD girl for opening early!!!!

Nicky I am so sorry about your job hun:hugs:, but like Kerry says maybe this will be a nice new start for you, do you get some payout? My company is still on short time and seems like we will be for the forseeable future, we were supposed to be coming back on the 2nd too but now back on the 5th Jan and having a day unpaid

Reedy - TTFN!!! Enjoy your Mc'd's!!

tracy - Thats so RUBBISH!

QUOTE]

:rofl: So im guessing that your not going to put the calendar on the fridge then!! Did you like the wrapping paper??

QUOTE]

Nah, not the fridge and I LOVED the wrapping paper! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"