WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Bye Lola :wave:

<~~~eating a milk chocolate covered caramel and it's only 10:30 am!

And I wonder why my ass has its own zip code! :dohh:

Oh C*u*n*t and B*astard isnt allowed! :rofl:

Bye lola

Tracy - Nope no trees just babies!!

<--- Is dashing off to eat a satsuma!

Chickens... I'm out of here, I've had fun today - thanks!!!
:friends: xx

Oh C*u*n*t and B*astard isnt allowed! :rofl:

Bye lola

Tracy - Nope no trees just babies!!

<--- Is dashing off to eat a satsuma!

Yeah, I found out b*stard wasn't allowed a couple of weeks ago. :rofl:

<~~~has a mouth like a truck driver :rofl:

Bye Zoe!! Hope you come back to visit!

Chris - :rofl: @ ass with its own zip code!

Yes, the weather does look bad, googled on images to see stormville and it looks very rural and the houses are huge!!! You are SOOOO lucky to live in America!

Yes, the weather does look bad, googled on images to see stormville and it looks very rural and the houses are huge!!! You are SOOOO lucky to live in America!

You googled the more expensive section of Stormville, they tend to not show the trailers. :rofl: :rofl:

We have snow showers in White Plains! I just hope it doesn't get too bad in the next 4 hours.......I REALLY don't want to sleep over at DH's friend's house. :nope:

I am off in 45 mins :happydance: that is me done then till 5th January - I will be on here all over Christmas though!

I have to go and finish a couple of things now before I leave so catch u later, hope you get home safe Chris!

Thanks Tracy. You are so lucky you get all that time off for Christmas! We only get Christmas Day and anything else we have to use our own personal or vacation time. :growlmad:

Hey girls, I am now off home to get changed then it's office xmas party time! Also my last day at work til 5 January. Rest assured I'll be back on here tomorrow though for an update.

Gotta dash, take care now :D

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"