WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

I grew up in Northampton, parents moved to Norfolk, went to University in York, parents moved to Staffordshire, I moved to London, parents moved back to Northampton and now I live in a little village near Retford, Notts (and work in Derby)

I think I get around a bit too! :rofl:

Sounds like you are in Snowstormville Chris :winkwink:

I grew up in Northampton, parents moved to Norfolk, went to University in York, parents moved to Staffordshire, I moved to London, parents moved back to Northampton and now I live in a little village near Retford, Notts (and work in Derby)

Absolutely! They don't call STORMville for nothing! :rofl: Sometimes we'll get really bad thunder that NOONE else gets! :shrug: Stormville is also in the mountains, or at least, my house is anyway....pretty high up too...

you live near me!!!!

Kerry - I'm defo getting some this weekend then! :thumbup:

Anyone know what time it is in India?? I have to call there to verify education for an employee.

Thanks overseas ladies for your snwo donations!! :yipee: Now I get to wear my poppy wellie boots, make snowmen and go sledging :wohoo:

Lola - Where are you??

I live in Grantham, Lincolnshire at the moment, moving to Bottesford after Christmas, not far just near Nottingham ish. But I work in Warwickshire, well on the science park when in the UK office

Really Lola??? where are you????? https://i.slickdeals.net/images/smilies2/bigeye.gif
<-- trying to see if she can see her

how on earth did you know what time it was in India???? I don't know what time it is in France and I work there, are they an hour ahead, an hour behind!!!!???? it gets soooo confusing!

Not far at all honey.... I sometimes pop down to Grantham to go to the big Downtown gardencentre thingy just off the A1 :thumbup:

I thought Bottesford was near S****horpe though?? must be a different one...

well not in retford but in a little village called Winthorpe! wow that brings back memories!

I grew up in the vale of Belvoir.

As in the vale of Beaver :rofl:

Just realised why I couldn't see you... I'm at work... in DERBY :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back