WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

how on earth did you know what time it was in India???? I don't know what time it is in France and I work there, are they an hour ahead, an hour behind!!!!???? it gets soooo confusing!

Because Im clever :angelnot:!! Because I have 3 different clocks on my desktop one of them is India. Only because I work in sourcing and product development and have to communicate with different countries.

Blimey... Winthorpe is only 10-15mins in the Car
Shame you don't live there hun, we could be ladies that 'do lunch' (when you're not jetsetting of course) x

how on earth did you know what time it was in India???? I don't know what time it is in France and I work there, are they an hour ahead, an hour behind!!!!???? it gets soooo confusing!

Because Im clever :angelnot:!! Because I have 3 different clocks on my desktop one of them is India. Only because I work in sourcing and product development and have to communicate with different countries.

now that is impressive! :amartass:

:rofl:

won't be away as much in the new year, they are freezing travel where possible so that will be good for me. It seems silly we have all the live meeting tools so we should use them where possible anyway! will only be going once in Jan ao thats good!

I work in a psychiatric hospital and back in the day it used to be called The New York State Lunatic Asylum. :rofl:

so after jan no more :plane:?
:yipee:
that means more chance of you and your DH being in the same country at O time!! :wohoo:

see you later everyone, I've got a conf call in 5 mins so better log back on and concentrate! xxxx

:yipee:

I've just googled your Bottesford... I see it, not too far!!
Yes, there is another one in Scunny.. near Hull :thumbup:

I'm in Gamston... Retford, not the one in Nottingham xx

Chris that must be freaky - is it haunted?

OMG I just swallowed a satsuma pip - will a tree grow inside me?:rofl:

I can't believe how much work I have had to do today - what is wrong with these people can't they leave me alone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->