WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

The snow is about 4 or 5 inches now......DH is on his way to get me now. I think he'll probably attempt to go home. We've both driven in worse.......although it will probably take 3 hours to get home. :rofl: I don't care though, as long as I can sleep in my own bed tonight and snuggle with my little Annie - and of course, have my internet. :rofl:

Hope you manage to get home hun so you can be with Annie x

How is Annie now anyway??? still producing her own tears?? x

Yes, but not as much tears. They're mucusy once again. :cry:

well, I think I'm going to make my way up to the lobby to wait for Pete. he should be along shortly.

If I'm not back that means we couldn't get home and we stayed at a friend's house and don't have access to the internet. But even if we do get home, it'll be at least 3 hours before we get there, so don't get nervous....

Bye all!

:hug: for Annie x

Safe journey Chris x x x Hope Pete isnt too long x x x

Well, I am home. FINALLY!! It is 10:28 pm and we left for home at 3:30 pm. :saywhat: I am NOT doing this again!!!!! :nope: I'm telling my boss on Monday, "Look, I'm giving you warning now so it isn't an unplanned absence, the very next time we get a snow storm, my butt isn't coming in." :rofl:

AND....we're supposed to get ANOTHER snow storm (just as bad as this one) on Sunday, and then another one on Christmas Eve!! :dohh:

But we made it home safe and sound and now I am not going anywhere for the rest of the weekend. Which is a good thing actually, because I have at least 5 loads of laundry to do, have to clean the bathroom and vacuum. So, it's a good weekend to be snowed in.

Morning everyone x

Hope everyone had a good weekend? x

I still feel rough :cry: I have a stuffy nose still a sore throat & a cough really hope it gets better before xmas day x
Really didnt want to come to work today as I'm here till 5.30pm cant wait for 2moro think we get to leave at about 12.30pm - Good Times

its getting that little bit closer to AF or hopefully testing & a lovely xmas :bfp:
starting to feel very nervous but actually feel pretty calm about the :witch: showing up maybe its the spirit of xmas :rofl:

Hope everyone is well x x x

Morning Reedy!!!

I'm feeling a little poorly too... It would be lovely for you to have a :bfp: on Christmas Day!!!

Hey Natalie
Sorry to hear your feeling poorly to there is def something nasty going around x

Yeah it would be fab to get a xmas :bfp: but we'll see what happens trying so hard not to get my hopes up x

Hows bump?? x
Are you all finished for xmas now? I finish work 2moro lunch time & I cant wait x

Bump is fine, we had a walk to homebase! lol and I've just been sanding down polyfiller in the bathroom. Shattered now! The bump aches when I've done too much, so resting now!

We finished on Friday, I left work early for 20week scan too. So I got a nice two weeks off.

Glad bump is well x make sure you get plenty of rest hun x
When do you go back to work? x

I got back to work on the 5th January.. so i got a while!

Where is everyone else today?

Im here!!!

On half day today so working like mad to get finished!! :rofl:

I go back on the 5th too x

Morning Kerry x
Are you finished work after today then? when do you go back? x

No Im back in tomorrow :cry: but I have 5.5 holidays left. I can roll 5 over but have to use the half day. Last day tomorrow, but back in for the inbetween days. But Ive LOADS of holiday to take next year now!! :yipee:

How is everyone??? Ive spoken to both nat and reedy over the weekend!!

Reedy - Did you manage to resist POAS this morning?

I love taking holidays... well I have to take them when school is off. I've already booked our holiday in 2009 with baby so we got that to look forward too.

I've just been clearing up my mess! Now looking at names and baby furniture

Yes Kerry I managed to resit the temptation I'm very proud of myself :blush:

Only 3 more sleeps till xmas & only 2 more sleeps till POAS time :rofl:

Have you thought of any names yet Nat? x

<--- Samba Is SOOOO jealous of nat :rofl:

You need to send us the links to look of the furniture....

Reedy - Looks like I need to give you a gold star!!

Reedy - https://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n440/amienjake/2q3wsb5.jpg
And there is more where they came from, if your good tomorrow!! :rofl:

Reedy can have a gold star every time she resists.... I think I need to go make one!!

The girls name is going to be Emily Jane, but not sure of middle one yet. Now we have chosen a boys because I don't believe I'm having a girl! lol and that will be Benjamin Thomas or Benjamin Edward.

I love this but it's so expensive https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Nursery/Furniture-Ranges/Hadlow-Furniture-Pack(0028051)

So I'm looking else where, with a mixture or Argos and Mothercare I can do a range for £350..

*Edited to make url work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->