WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

And so you should be... no should be treated like shite!

:hi: daisy.... i'm all wrapped and ready to rock and roll!!

Can't remember if I said last week or not, but I'm on leave now for 2 weeks, so will be on here at different times to normal.

Went to Tescos and it was heaving, ridiculously busy! Still, managed to stock up so won't need to go again for a good while. Picked up some Tesco's own ov tests (rather than my usual expensive digi tests) and see how I get on with those this month. Due to start testing Friday.

I've just spoken to a special pharmacist to find out about jabs / risks required for maldives as we are ttc (or even pg!) DH emailed nhs direct who sent us some links and a phone no. of a travel pharmacist. She said she will do some research and ring me back.

Hi there Destiny :wave:

I have done half my wrapping and will try to finish the rest off today. Might even get my iddy diddy Christmas tree out (yep, that's right, not even got any decs up at all yet!).

Can't remember if I said last week or not, but I'm on leave now for 2 weeks, so will be on here at different times to normal.

Went to Tescos and it was heaving, ridiculously busy! Still, managed to stock up so won't need to go again for a good while. Picked up some Tesco's own ov tests (rather than my usual expensive digi tests) and see how I get on with those this month. Due to start testing Friday.

I've just spoken to a special pharmacist to find out about jabs / risks required for maldives as we are ttc (or even pg!) DH emailed nhs direct who sent us some links and a phone no. of a travel pharmacist. She said she will do some research and ring me back.

We went to the maldives on honeymoon and cos its just islands it easy to control diseases. From memory it's just typhoid and to be upto date on tetanus. When are u going, which island are u going to. OMG ur gonna love it im SOOOO jelous. XXX

afternoon peeps......

my honeymoon was in maldives too.....so gorgeous.......

Hey Poshie, Daisy & Buffy hope your all well x

Daisy - yep I'm all ready for xmas cant wait now :happydance:

Poshie - cant believe you dont have any crimbo decs up

Buffy - Hope your well hun x x x

hi Reedy...

am ok thanks......just counting down to 2009 now....think i'll be writing this year off

so what is everyone doing for New Year?

Were going to dh's mums for new year :cry: we have to cos were going to my mums for xmas :hissy:

Not sure what we doing yet but we are staying in its too expensive to go out at new year everything is doubled in price x

it is really expensive i agree.....we are going to our neighbours house as they are having a party.....will have a curry before we go though.....mmmm...naan bread....:D

We're staying in alone... having a nice dinner... lamb shanks and veg. I get too tired these days!!! lol

Oh i know it is!!! Saves a fortune as well, I know we have an expensive meal and if you add wine to that its still cheaper than going out!!

Right I've done the bathroom and hoovered the house, only kitchen left to tidy!

Ahh cool so Daisy and Buffy went to the Maldives :) So you recommend it then? We're still not sure on which island (there are soo many!). We've been told Kerudu and Sun Island are nice. Where did you guys go? Yeah we think it's typhoid and hep a but I haven't had a call back yet. As you say, because they are small islands, there's not alot of disease.

We going to MIL on xmas eve/day and then my family on boxing day. Two lots of presents, cool :)

We don't tend to do much New Year (all whacked out after Christmas!). No plans yet.

PS. Reedy I have my ickle tree and a few decs up now :D

Well done Nat u girls are right new years is sooooooo expensive. XXX

We went to laguna, total heaven we had a water villa suite, lush lush lush........

https://www.lagunamaldives.com/friend/index.htm

FYI u know what u look at borchures and u think well im sure its nice but not quite as nice as the pics, well the maldives is :happydance: omg i wanna come with u. All there is to do is eat, drink, sunbathe, relax, read books, listen to music and :sex: :wohoo:

Lazing around is very much the plan Daisy! Hey that Laguna Island looks lush - who did you fly with? Did you book through a travel agent? I've not come across that island before :)

Just got a call from the pharmacy. Lady says tetanus and hep a are fine (inactive); typhoid is more of a risk but if I don't have it and get the disease, that would be very bad for baby. Personal choice whether to have that one, but she said if you are staying somewhere upmarket (with good water supply) then I shouldn't need it. I was only going to drink bottled water anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->