WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Reedy - https://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n440/amienjake/2q3wsb5.jpg
And there is more where they came from, if your good tomorrow!! :rofl:

Awww thanks Kerry :happydance: I got a gold star

Nat - The link didnt work, it said page not found x
Lovely traditional names by the way x More & more people are going back to traditional names now I love it x

we have already got names picked out :blush:
If its a boy its we chose - Harry Stephen
& if its a girl we going to name her - Ava Leona

I'm sad i know but we've all done it :blush:

Nat - The link didnt work, it said page not found x
Lovely traditional names by the way x More & more people are going back to traditional names now I love it x

we have already got names picked out :blush:
If its a boy its we chose - Harry Stephen
& if its a girl we going to name her - Ava Leona

I'm sad i know but we've all done it :blush:

Reedy, I eddited the link so it should work now. Thanks, we love the traditional names. I really like yours, Sam didn't like Ava, so couldn't have it!!

Nat - LOVE the furniture and both names!! Its great your planning just in case!! :rofl: Have you checked ebay for furniture too?? They have alot of brand new things on there might be worth a look.

Reedy - Dan and I also have names picked out.... only girls ones though... Phoebe or hermione. Funny thing is I would like a boy first!! :rofl: We cant agree on boys names. But we have plenty of time for that!! :rofl:

I posted in LTTC yesterday about when to start the ball rolling with tests etc....

I think Ive realised why Im so glum about it all apart from the obvious!!
Im at the teenager stage of TTC, not new enough for it to still be exciting and not wise enough for DR's to take me seriously....

Thanks Kerry, love your names too!!

At the doctors they normally say a year of ttc... however you could lie. It's worth going to seem them to have a chat about it, it wouldn't do any harm, might give you something to work towards, if you know what I mean.

Alternatively you could plan your wedding and then most likely you'll get pregnant!

I think Ive realised why Im so glum about it all apart from the obvious!!
Im at the teenager stage of TTC, not new enough for it to still be exciting and not wise enough for DR's to take me seriously....

Kerry how long have you been ttc now? x
My friend spoke to her doctor & she said that for every year you were on the pill thats how long it should take for the pill to get out of your system in months i.e I was on the pill for 7 years so should take me 7 months (only an estimate though not for definite) & the reason why it takes some quicker than others is bcus their body can flush the pill out quicker dygwim???

I thought you could go see your doc after 6 months of ttc or is it a year?? x

I cant lie, as I have had a MC!! I think they might see through me! :rofl:
I can imagine the doc saying are you sure you have been trying for a year?? and me saying OH yes!! :blush:

They normally say 1 year but given my MC and that I was on the depo for 7-8 years Im hoping they'll see me sooner esp with all the bad side effects it can have. Ive been off it though for 3 years or so now. Wasnt going to see Dr just yet though I'd give it another 2 cycles. You can be on the waiting list for tests for months

:hi: Destiny

Kerry I didn't think you could lie, one of my friends who did ended up with twins... I would go and see them in the new year, see what they say. Another friend took two years to conceive, she went to doctors at 8months of trying and she got all her test and ended up with a lap and dye and conceived that month

Hi Destiny How are you??

and who's James???? Do tell all x x x

Nat - I love the furniture & Its not to badly priced for what you get x shop around though you might find something you prefer for a lot less money x

hi, im good Reedy hows you? :D

James is my new love interest, hehe treats me better than the last one, then again a monkey could have treated me better :rofl:

always makes me smile too :cloud9:

Yeah I love it too... I am making a spreadsheet of stuff we still got to buy then DH can choose!! lol

oooh thats so nice to hear Destiny and it will be extra nice over xmas!

destiny - Great news on the new boyf!!! Or is a friend with benefits :rofl: I know Im cheeky! :rofl:

Nat - Loads od ppl fall after lap and dye as it can clear any small blockages.

Right Im offski TTFN!! xxxx

Glad your back smiling again hun :hugs:
so how did you meet? x

Nat - the spreadsheet is a good idea x & if Sam picks something you dont like just give him a little nudge & he'll soon go for something you like :rofl: thats what i do anyway :blush::rofl:

Bye Kerry have a lovely work free afternoon you lucky thing x

lol @ friends with benefits

he's a friend of a friend :D

my mums glad im happy again too :happydance:

Hi girls merry christmas, is everyone ready for the big day? XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member