WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

See you tomorrow buffy!!

Chris - Looks like its just the 2 of us!!

Looks like.....I have NO work to do today whatsoever! :nope:

Lea should be along shortly.

I know why Chris is happy.... she's been having COFFEE!! :muaha:

:fool: :fool: YUP!!!!!!! But, I was happy before that too...like insanely hyper! Hmmm......could that be a symptom???? :rofl: :rofl: Another "obvious observation" :rofl:

Ooooohhh I just got gifts from my co-workers! :headspin: Why can't work be like this every day!?!? :shrug:

Hey girls :)

Good to hear some are in the Christmas spirit. I wasn't feeling Christmassy until yesterday when I was putting up my decs (albeit minimal) and wrapping pressies. Looking forward to seeing the family.

Reedy - very strong of you not to test, that's impressive willpower you have there.

Chris - pretty snow pics you have there and sweet pink outfit Annie has ;) I have all but given up coffee. T'other day I had a cappucino and my word, I was noticeably hyper after that! :shock:

Well, my wedding albums are FINALLY ready! It only took me 18 months to order them. :dohh: MIL is PISSED at me. :blush: Ah, oh well. :shrug:

DH is home sick again today and I am soooooooo afraid of driving to the photographer's by myself to pick up the albums. I have no idea where it is and although I have a GPS in my car, I am still deathly afraid of getting lost. :dohh: So, I e-mailed the dude and told him both of our cars are in the shop and have no way of getting down there so if he wants his $2,000 he needs to meet me in White Plains (where I work) or wait until Monday (at which time I'll be with hubby again and we can drive down together) :rofl:

:hi: poshie

Chris the reason why each day can't be like this is because it costs so much money!!! I bet you'll be awake waiting for Santa to come down his chimney on Xmas Eve!

Only 18 months? I don't see any problem with that myself ;)

Hi Natalie :wave:

I'm pottering about getting stuff done today, so I'll be on here only intermittently.

Glad to hear you're not working too hard Chris and that you'll finish early tomorrow :)

NO WORK!! :wohoo:

I have just had a big box of samples to open and play with!!

:hi: poshie

Chris the reason why each day can't be like this is because it costs so much money!!! I bet you'll be awake waiting for Santa to come down his chimney on Xmas Eve!

That's right! :dohh: DUH!!! :dohh: :rofl:

Ooooooohh my photographer is coming to meet me to give me the albums! :yipee: Now, I don't have to shit my pants driving to a place I don't know by myself. :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->