• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

A co-worker just gave me Chinese meditation balls for Xmas! :yipee: And like a dumbass I didn't know what they were and I was shaking the balls. :dohh: :rofl: And she's like, "No, no, no (starts laughing) haven't you heard of meditation balls?" :blush: :rofl: :rofl:

There supposed to be calming chris!! However I think its going to take more than balls to chill chris out :rofl:

There supposed to be calming chris!! However I think its going to take more than balls to chill chris out :rofl:

Calming my fat ass! While I was turning them I dropped them both on the floor! :dohh: :rofl:

And yes it will take more then balls to chill me out. hahahahahaha

:rofl:

I used to watch Norad Santa at my dad's every year. When Santa was in our time zone, we got to open prezzies :rofl:

A co-worker just gave me Chinese meditation balls for Xmas! :yipee: And like a dumbass I didn't know what they were and I was shaking the balls. :dohh: :rofl: And she's like, "No, no, no (starts laughing) haven't you heard of meditation balls?" :blush: :rofl: :rofl:

I love those things.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.

Spam

Ugh, I'm not going to get to leave until 3pm! WTF?! :growlmad:

I'm still taking an hour for lunch!. The time I can leave early wasn't to my satisfaction. :rofl:

I can't go for lunch today :( howeva, I do get to leave at 1 so lunch would be pointless :rofl: Sorry Chris. I slapped my hand for my small gloating fit there.

You are allowed Lea! We'll actually be leaving work at the same time today! :D

That's true!! I didn't even think of that.

I keep forgetting I am wearing eye make up today and I keep playing with my eyebrow and getting shadow on my fingies :rofl: I usually just wear foundation, eyeliner, and mascara, so this is strange for me. :rofl:

That's true!! I didn't even think of that.

I keep forgetting I am wearing eye make up today and I keep playing with my eyebrow and getting shadow on my fingies :rofl: I usually just wear foundation, eyeliner, and mascara, so this is strange for me. :rofl:

:rofl:

4 mins now! I think I'll stop at the gift shop here at the hospital and get cute little last minute things.

3 mins now...I wish I had a gift shop in my office :)

Alrighty, I'm going for my lunch...kind of a misnomer b/c I never eat lunch at lunch. :rofl:

Be back in an hour! :wave:

Didn't miss much did I? :rofl:

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.
:dohh:

When I got back from break, I got my weekly commercial questionnaire notice. There were a bucket of them and they had to be done today cause it's essentially friday. talk about waiting til the last minute to give them to me. I whipped through them pretty quicky though. It only took an hour. :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->