• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

One freaking hour!! I just want to go pick up my dress and GO HOME!!

Seriously! I can't believe I can't leave before 3pm on Christmas Eve! We got to leave at 2:00 on Friday b/c of the storm!! Makes no sense to me.

Hiya ladies!!

Just wanted to say a massive thanks to my SS I loved the gifts! :hug:

Hope everyones been having a lovely xmas

How are we doing today? I'm pleased to say I am not at work til next Monday. Today I will be taking dog for nice walk, doing a bit of housework, popping on here and generally chilling out :D

Congrats on starting your pg journal Tracy. I finally started my ttc journal yesterday, as I couldn't find a more suitable place to post my latest ttc exploits ;)

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. :hugs:

I;m fine thanks Tracey, I had a lovely Xmas, got spoilt by family and had lots of smellies! Which I am loving.

Today I am going to set up my new digital photo frame, then going shopping. Already done the Wii Fit!!

What kind of dog do you have Poshie?

I also photo'd my bump today as well! I think I will start my pregnancy journal one viable!

Glad to hear you had a good Christmas :)

We have a chocolate Labrador dog.

Have you posted your bump pic?

Now you can stop pestering me for photos?!?! :rofl:

https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/IMG_0678.jpg

https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/IMG_0679.jpg

No the biggest bump because of spare tyre!!!

Hi Poshie :wave:

Nat lets see your bump!!!

OH and I are going to the cinema today to see the day the earth stood still then having a late lunch out, not sure where yet depends on my sick levels!! DD is at her Dads till New Years Eve - what are everyones plans for NY?

Poshie, my mum has a golden lab. He was a rejected guide dog, when we got him he didn't know how to play, so he had his puppy hood after he was a year old. And he loves me more than my mum, even knows me by name!!!

Cool pics Nat, bump coming along nicely I see :D

Labs are sweet aren't they - very loving and gentle. Our dog is 10.5 now, but we didn't get her til she was 3. Not exactly a rescue dog, but she needed rehoming and we took her on. Best decision ever :)

Speaking of dog, I really ought to take mine out for a walk now. I'll be back on in about an hour.

Have fun.. I'll try to find a piccie of Lancer!!

**here he is

https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/Lancer.jpg

Lovely bump nat!!!

Hey girlies!!!

Did we all have a lovely xmas??

Ahh nice pic Nat, he's cute :) I'll post one of mine soon.

Hi Samba :) Yes, we had a good xmas thanks. Great to see all the family and have the time off. Lazing around today mainly, but will drag myself away to do a bit of housework.

How's things with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->