• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

All gravy baby thanks!!

I see someone has started a journo!!

I've just had my ass whooped by my teenage sisters at mario kart, via the internet! So not fair!

Now you can stop pestering me for photos?!?! :rofl:

https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/IMG_0678.jpg

https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/IMG_0679.jpg

No the biggest bump because of spare tyre!!!

Awww gorgeous bump Nat! :hugs:

Oh it's awesome! :happydance: I only have Wii Sports though. I bought another game..it's a Summer Olympics but the idiot at the store put the wrong game inside the case. :dohh: So, I have to go back after work to exchange it.

Wii sports and mario kart are all good fun - hope you don't mind me jumping on here -

Gosh. I only went into the office for three hours today as required and for all of that time clients were moaning and stressing and generally unpleasant - you all obviously had good Christmases !!!!

I have one client who came into the office who was insisting that I got something done like yesterday. I didn't get the information I required until the last day of working before Christmas so didn't get a chance to look at it and was only in for cover for three hours today and had no chance to sort it today so will be having to come in on my days off to sort I am not due back in the office until next monday so was looking forward to the time off.

I know I shouldn't moan and I should be gratful that I have a job - and I am but the job is very stressful at the best of times and know that I have a week from hell as soon as I get back and really just wanted to chill out before the madness started.

rant over.

poshie - :grr: Do you want me to SLAP them for you!!! I know how you feel our sales staff always expect costings and samples by yesterday!!!

Samba - on Wii sports - would you be able to play against each other??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->