• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Owo, but we haven't seen her for a while. And Doc I think...

Then there is LOADS!!!!

Doc, lola, owo, nat, tracy & maccy (she was here back in the early days!)

God Im just going around the journos it takes forever!! But I have to have a nosey!!

I haven't started mine...

Yeah there are loads! We need a list somewhere!

mmm maybe if we get the mods to make us a new thread on 1st, the first page can be EDD's?

I am bored... throwing out the rubbish I have collected!!! I'm also very hungry!

Hey Samba, how's you? I just got back from dog walking and I've just descaled the kettle. More excitingly though I am now going to phone the travel company to ask questions and hopefully FINALLY BOOK our Maldives holiday. :D

I suppose I could have a look at holidays and see if there is one for april

We got ours booked with my mum for July with hopefully the baby

:wohoo: Where are you going?
Ive got loads of holiday to take next year as Ive rolled 5 days over. Problem is DF WILL NOT let me fly pregnant no matter how far along I am

Working my way through my list of queries.....currently on hold whilst she phones the airline to see about an upgrade........ooo it's exciting and nerve wracking (expensive!) Still, we likely won't go again so!

Cornwall... Port Isaac

https://www.classic.co.uk/holiday-cottage/desc-2066.html

Oh that looks lovely Nat!!

I think we are going to centre parks in feb for a weekend but thats it!

I'm good! :happydance: Although the soreness may hit tomorrow. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->