• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

loves guitar hero!! I got kinda bored of it after a while, but I still like playing it now and again.

You can pop over to my place anytime if you wanna play :) it's a quick drive I'm sure!!

DH would do very well in guitar hero as he plays the guitar...he does very well in American Idol too as he can sing quite well too. Not me. :blush:

Samba, in that case, I'll be there around this time Wednesday, depending on when I can catch a flight. :rofl:

Oh my! I just realized that I ate the ENTIRE bag of Bagel Chips! :dohh: :shock: :rofl: And I could still eat a Big Mac.... :rofl:

Nah love futons! Although DH and I broke the last futon we were on. :blush:

:rofl:

Nick and I sleep on two futon mattresses on the floor. He was saying that we need to get a bed, but I maintain that we already have one :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: It was really funny b/c the futon collapsed IN on us and we were sandwiched between. :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, when SIL gave me her gifts she said (as she was sliding them over to me) "Here brat, don't say we never gave you anything." WTF?! I know she was kidding but still, she says it in front of EVERYONE!!! Just a little background, everyone calls HER the brat, because....well she IS a brat to put it nicely. Ugh...I really can't stand her ass sometimes.... :growlmad: She didn't get enough beatings as a child. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->