• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Oh, when SIL gave me her gifts she said (as she was sliding them over to me) "Here brat, don't say we never gave you anything." WTF?! I know she was kidding but still, she says it in front of EVERYONE!!! Just a little background, everyone calls HER the brat, because....well she IS a brat to put it nicely. Ugh...I really can't stand her ass sometimes.... :growlmad: She didn't get enough beatings as a child. :rofl:

Merry Christmas!!

aren't SIL's treats!?

I was looking at my SIL's wedding pics, and there were people there that I didn't even recognise. I found out later from my FSIL (BIL's DF) that they were the relatives of my SIL and BIL's witnesses!! :saywhat: Strangers were invited to her wedding and her own brothers weren't. How's that for logic?! Nick and his brother wouldn't have gone, but still, she could have invited them for f sakes!!

Yeah, for f*s sake is right! :growlmad: I don't know what's wrong with some people, I really don't. :nope:

I got Summer Athletics tonight (exchanged it for the right game this time) so after I eat dinner, I'm going to be swimming, diving, javelin throwing, running, and some archery. :rofl: :rofl:

I told DH he should use some of the money he got for Xmas to buy American Idol and Mario Karts and then he's free to do whatever he wishes with the rest of his money. :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah okay, I won't be able to move my arms tomorrow. :rofl: :rofl: Enough Wii for tonight. :rofl:

Hi Nat, I'm kind of around here and there, although I will be going out with dog shortly. :) How are you this morning?

PS. I wonder where Reedy is - she's not been around for a while now.

No she hasn't, was worried about her. But I think Kerry had heard from her via facebook... hope she's ok.

I am sorting out all my clothes, I've grown over night again! Does your dog love water as much as mine does?

you're right, Kerry did say something about a message from her on facebook.

Water, hell yeah! In fact only yesterday, she was in and out the icy cold water with her mate. She uses it to cool down mostly, rather than go for a swim if you know what I mean. Labs are pretty renowned for their love of water. :)

So I guess you'll be folding your clothes and packing them away for after lo is born and you can once more fit in to them again. Have you bought many maternity clothes yet? Are they nice?

So I guess you'll be folding your clothes and packing them away for after lo is born and you can once more fit in to them again. Have you bought many maternity clothes yet? Are they nice?

Lancer loves water, tried to bite it! Silly dogs.

I bought a new top and my mum bought me some tops for my b'day next month!! So I think I'm pretty much done, prob get some other ones as well. Mostly for work really!

So is there a good choice of maternity clothes do you find?

In a small word no. I really depends on where you live. For Basingstoke, town centre, I have Mama's and Papa's (hugely expensive! I will only pay half price) Then then H&M have a reasonable selection. DP, New Look, Debenhams have the smallest selection there is.

Mothercare is out of town, quite good but again expensive. When I talk expensive I mean £30 but I've being tight and won't really pay it because I'm only going to wear them for 4months max!

I will look at other stores when we go out shopping but it's such a small selection. I could shop online but I like to see the clothes.

Morning ladies!!

Reedy's OK, shes going to be off until the 5th, I think.

Looks like chris had fun on the wii last night :rofl:

We need to get the BAW grand prix sorted soon!! :wohoo:

Nat - I went to mothercare to get some clothes for my friends daughter and the sale was RUBBISH!!! I cant believe you are over half way there now!! How exciting :yipee:

Good as long as she's ok... I'll have to catch her in the evenings as I am back at work on the 5th.

We can wind her up about being sore!!! I was like it last year :)

I'm up for the BAW grand prix! I need to go practice this afternoon.

Yeah mothercare is good but not for clothes, for me personally. I am really struggling to find baby clothes that aren't pink! I can't believe that I've only got a few months to go, going rapidly as well...

Work quiet today?

Nothing, she just hasn't been online for a while, we was worried :)

Nah claire is having time away at her mums I think!

Hiya Tracy!!

Hows beanie doing???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"