• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Did you know the latest thing is is a Wii knee? Increasing complaint due to excesses in the Wii fit department apparently! Just playing with your hand/arm gives you a good work out, I've had many an aching bicep in the past. Playing a relaxing game at the mo (no effort required) called Harvest Moon City Folk.

Hello girls. Guess what I did? I booked our lovely holiday today! Finally, it's taken ages let me tell you. Going on 1 Feb coming back 10 Feb so 8 nights. Puts a dent in the ol' savings but hey, we may not get the opportunity again for a long time. Plus we've both worked very hard and deserve a special treat :) Sooo excited!

That sounds fab Poshie. I sure hope you enjoy your holiday.

That sounds great Poshie! I hope you enjoy yourself! :D

Poshie... we want pictures!!! Lots of them!! You lucky thing... we went to wales for our honeymoon. Walked up snowdon... it was lovely tho!

I booked my first holiday time of the year. I am taking the first week of March for my BIL's wedding. It's going to be in Canmore Alberta. Fricken beautiful.

Thanks all. I promise I will post some pics - I mean it's only like 5 weeks away! I know Daisy said she loved the Maldives, and I'm sure we will too :D

Talking of walking up mountains, my sis and bil went to Scotland and climbed Ben Nevis this summer. Quite an achievement by all accounts. I would like to climb a mountain some time. But first, I want to sit on a white beach with palms and turquoise water....

Do you have any piccies on the internet to get us drooling?!

Hopefully pics are attached?

Attachments

• veligandu_island0.jpg
    veligandu_island0.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 5
  • veligandu_island2.jpg
    veligandu_island2.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 5
  • veligandu_island3.jpg
    veligandu_island3.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 5
  • veligandu_island4.jpg
    veligandu_island4.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 5
  • veligandu_island5.jpg
    veligandu_island5.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 4
I can't wait to go and the bonus is only 5 weeks to wait! We haven't been away since our short honeymoon to italy in 2005 and never before that, so this is special :D

I'll try and shut up about it now but I can't guarantee how long it will last!

How are you feeling now Nat? I notice you don't have a journal so I thought I'd just ask the question.

I'm good... I'm waiting until we're viable to have a journal.. bit warey. I've grown again over night! I just need to stop growing!!! Just worried about the baby's head, its within range but right on the limit of small...

No you keep going on about the holiday!!!

Nat, I'm sure baby is just fine. :hugs: I have a small head and you all know how perfect I am. :D :rofl: :rofl:

small side of normal is still normal. I'm sure everything is fine! :hug:

Ok getting closer to home time....

<~~eating chocolate covered cashews.

it's all good. I have a peanut granola bar that will tide me over til I loose 75lbs :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->