• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

:rofl: Yeah I shouldn't be eating chocolate covered anything, but hey........

I am not making new year's resolutions, but I would like to be healthier. I am just getting depressed about it again. There were a few months there where I loved myself for me.

Last night, I am sorry if this is TMI, Nick and I were making love and we were on our sides, and he was holding me around the waist, and all I could think was "OMG, he can feel all the chub" Totally lost the moment, but held it together for him. I know he doesn't care, he loves me for me. I just wish I could love me for me too!!

Aww Lea :hugs: I know it's hard hun :hugs: Believe me I do! I used to have an eating disorder and weighed 97 pounds. When Pete and I started dating I was around 125, then started working out at the gym and went down to 117 and totally obsessed over weight again, was very depressed (and was hospitalized). I'm not at least 170 pounds (my wedding photo I'm at least 160 there) and I'm barely 5'2" and although Pete loves me for who I am and doesn't say a thing to me about my weight, I still feel self conscious of it too. Especially in the summer when we have bbq's. We have a pool so summers are always very hard for me.

Most of my weight is because I'm on Prozac, so it's really not easy. Prozac works a little TOO well, iykwim?

I start thinking that when I get preggers I will more than likely hit the 200 pound mark and possibly over and I get scared as all hell b/c when I was anorexic I used to say I would rather be dead than weigh 200 pounds. :dohh: Of course, I don't feel that way now, but still, it's very hard.

So, I do understand where you're coming from hun. :hugs:

We're having 50 mile an hour winds!! And more snow tomorrow. :dohh:

Yeah me too, but at least I don't have to wear a bathing suit in the winter! :rofl:

Holy!! Take it ALL! I have had more than enough of it!!

Morning Kerry! How are you? What are you doing to do today?

Sam felt baby kick last night, which was good. Although I had to prod her to get her to move! Sam told me off for waking the baby!! :rofl:

I am at work :hissy:

Tonight we are going to a friends to bring in 2009!! Im so glad to be sticking the middle finger up at 2008 :rofl: It has been rubbish for so many of us. 2009 is going to be a wonderful year for us all.

GREAT news she gave sam a good kick!! :yipee: I bet he was over the moon!

Work must be quiet tho...

2009 is going to an excellent year for us all!!!

Sam has felt 'bubbles' before and what he feels like a pulse... He liked it but not really sure he can really feel it... think as baby gets bigger he will

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->