• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

It's snowing! :growlmad: Hope it doesn't get too bad. If I had it my way I'd leave right now and it's only 9:05 am. :rofl:

Kerry, thanks hun. :friends:

But I am not accepting defeat just yet!!

Chris - Thats the way to do it!!! Cant you say youre ill?? and go home?

Nah, they'll see right through that. :rofl: I'll just keep an eye out...

You could even cover yourself in black pen to camoflage yourself

Morning,

Nat - Sam must be so happy to be able to feel the LO. I know I would be over the moon.

Chris - I'm glad you are enjoying your new toy. Addicting though, hey?

Kerry - :rofl: I was wondering yesterday why my phone battery was dying. MSN on my phone has taken on a life of it's own and would sign itself on, even after I would sign off. I felt bad after. I figured since it ate my battery, I may as well have chatted with you for a bit longer :rofl:

I realized last night why I don't make plans for New Years. I am always sick. Never fails. Last night I got home, and ate something so I could take my pill, then fell asleep while watching House. Ended up going to bed at 7. Still feel like ass. I am going to drink some medicinal wine tonight then go to bed shortly after midnite, if I can make it that long :rofl:

Hi Lea :hi:

Yes the Wii is soooooo addicting! I got a Bronze Medal in track! :happydance: Once I figured how to make my athlete move that is. :dohh: :rofl:

There are currently 13 accidents on I-684, the highway I travel on to get home. :hissy:

Chris - you have to get mario kart!!! Although playing you might be difficult due to time differences! I'm sure we could do it. I also got a whiteboard marker in various colours if you need to borrow them!?

:hi: lea, yeah he's a little happier, even if he did have to tell me off for waking her!

I've just had to get dressed to go shopping (i was technically dressed and showered before you ask) and i had to release my jeans again! I've had to do that last week as well!!

Chris - I hope that theyre not serious ones!!

Lea - :dohh: I have it on good authority that drinking is a TTC MUST!!

Kerry, don't think they're too serious....just a bunch of morons who think they can do 80 mph in the snow. :dohh: :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->