• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

I'm for now too!! Have been a big supporter for years now.

See ya later

Everyone at work drank from the same Cup of Stupid today! :growlmad: I swear, I think everyone started their :wine: :beer: :drunk: a little early! :dohh:

So not helping my crankiness!! :nope:

It's been one of those days for me.

Bloody supermarket looked like it had been raided! All the shelves were empty - you think it was shut for a month!!! I couldn't get what I wanted so sulked. :hissy:

Then came home and made a huge lasagna for my family tomorrow, finish it looks great. Then I open the cupboad and huge bag of sugar crashes into it! Amused I am not :hissy: :hissy:

Oh Nat, that sucks! I'm sorry hun. :hugs:

Well, I'm spotting and it doesn't look like I'm going to get to leave work early for New Year's Eve. :hissy: Which means I get to drive home in the dark, in the snow and who knows how long it'll take me to get home!!!!! :hissy: :growlmad:

Sorry Chris :hug:

I just came on again to share some excitement, but I think I will keep it to myself for now.

Enjoy your wine.

Lea, I want to hear your exciting news!! What is it?!?!? :yipee: :yipee: Please tell!!! Please tell!!!!!!!!!!

We were told that we get to leave an hour early today, and we still get our lunch. So I am on lunch in 6 mins til 1, then get to leave at 1:30 :yipee:

I can't wait to get home and break into my bottle!! :rofl: Poor Nick, he's going to get home and I going to be half corked already. :rofl:

:rofl: Lea!

I know I am soooooooooo looking forward to a hot bubble bath with my bottle of wine! I actually have 2! :blush:

I'm gonna get started on that bottle of wine as soon as I go home! :winkwink:

There may be some :drunk: ramblings from me later on though. :rofl:

:rofl: This place is going to get spammed with drunken Lea and Chris crap. It's going to be AWESOME!!

I still have a ways to go to get to my New Year's goal of BnB Addict :rofl:

Aww! I'll definitely help you reach your goal tonight! :D

Lea, we can't actually be together and celebrate the New Year, but we'll be together on BnB drinking :wine: getting :drunk: and acting :fool: :fool:

I can celebrate with you, then two hours later, celebrate again :happydance::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->