WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are definate lines on both of those tests hun??? are these your tests? x

No, not my tests...but close enough to what my test does look like. I'm trying desperately to get this camera to work. :dohh:

FINALLY! got my camera to work. My actual test is in my journo.

And wouldn't you know it, I'm INSANELY busy today!

No, the ES lady doesn't get in until 1:00 (it's 11:23 am now) and then she has to run out and get it. :dohh:

Don't get too excited though hun....I'm sure it's just an evap.

sorry....work meeting....

right....well....apart from dh and hospital - only you guys know.....!

only 3wks 5days.....so early days.....

dh was on xbox when i did the test.....didn't know how to tell him, so waited for him to finish the level!...told him to close his eyes, and then put test result in his hand....he knew instantly.....

probably going to start baby aspirin though....

Baby Aspirin helps prevent the blood clotting in the placenta and can help reduce risk of miscarriage. Alot of GPs tell people to take it if they have had a couple of MCs as well.

will check again with my doc before i do though as i don't want to risk this pregnancy.....

I have heard that as well, Buffy. But good to double check it with your GP. :hugs:

Buffy - Awww sounds lovely!!! Im VERY sure that baby asprin is fine..... Snowball has been taking it for a while now due to Multiple MC's xxxx

Chris - 30mins til lady gets in!! Tell her not to bother taking her coat off!!

Oh god I am going home in half an hour!! I will check back in later on!!

thanks Kerry....might go and have a chat with Snowball.......

buffy - yeah she'll know more!

Chris - any news? *pops off to her journo*

:bfn: And no mistaking this one as it's a digi. So the Equate was a false positive...apparently man women have rec'd false positives with Equate. Oh well, not over yet. AF isn't due until tomorrow. So, there's still hope!

In any case, I'm no worse off now than I was before! Now at least maybe I'll be able to eat! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"