WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reedy! am very ecited for you! :happydance:

how long are you planning on waiting to tell work?

Thanks Buffy x

I work for my best friends parents company & I'm really close to them (known them for 20 years) so i told them last week x they have been great about it x they have even told me I can come back to work part time x even if it is a little early to be thinking about that lol x

Morning Ladies!!

Missy - Glad your ok about it! And shopping in the sales is a great plan!!

Reedy - Im so excited for you!!! Eeeeek :yipee:

Buffy - I know its hard but I think you have to keep positive ifykwim. Im sure that this baby is a keeper xxxx

Tracy - Make sure you post pics!!!! ASAP after your scan!!!

Nicky - Awwwwright treacle :wave:

I will, I have another week to wait yet though - the suspense is killing me!!!!

thinking ahead....for when we all have bumps....do we leave BAW where it is or move it into the pregnancy bit?

Tracy...are you going to find out if it is a boy/girl?

Buffy - I swear we'll have BAW babies before I even get my :bfp:!!! :rofl:

Down the toilet!!! :rofl: Im having the start of cycle grumps :rofl: Although TBH much happier than yesterday!!! I think I'll be happier when this bloody appointment gets booked!

Hows FAT MAN???

will you tell us if its team pink or blue Tracy??? or are you keeping it a secret???

Reedy...hope this afternoon goes well for you!

Kerry....fat git is still here....:growlmad:.....getting fatter by the day too....

we're due to be moving buildings in the next few weeks though, so, hopefully will have a chat to my manager about who sits where!!! :D

Tracy....know what you mean bout secrets....i'm good at keeping other peoples secrets...but not of my own!

I'm the same Buffy x
I've already told more people than I was hoping too :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back