Not open for further replies.
(. \
\ |
\ |___(\--/)
__/ ( . . )
"'._. '-.o.'
'-. \ "|\
'.,,/'.,,,

Unfortunately, it wasn't even mine - I copied it. :blush: I can't do stuff like that......I can't even copy correctly! :dohh: :rofl:

Home time! :yipee: See ya later Lea! :hugs: Hopefully tonight if my damn wireless router doesn't act up again! :growlmad:

right...well facebook is mega crap.....can barely read the font it is that small, and it isn't my browser, because bnb is perfectly peachy! :D

Chris....you;ll have to send me your addresss....will post some Angel Delight and any other goodies you fancy! :dance:

Buffy, I agree about Facebook..totally hate the new format! If it weren't for the fact that I'm addicted to Mob Wars...I'd barely be on it!

Sending me stuff in the post: that is SO SO sweet of you!! Thank you so much!! I'll PM you my address. Don't know at the moment what else I'd like.....hmmm....will have to do some thinking on that! :winkwink: Just let me know what I owe you for everything. Also, send me your addy as well....I have a gift for ya!

Also let me know if there's anything you'd like me to send you.

Evening ladies!!!

Im with laptop :yipee:

Chris - I have 2 packets of angel delight in my cupboard that you are MORE than welcome too! xxxx

Buffy - your up late!!! Are you going to get yourself a ticker??

Lea - Glad to have you back xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kerry, what time is it there now? Did you set the clocks forward yet?

Chris - Nope not yet. Its only 10.30pm atm Clocks dont go forward here until the 29th........... :grr: 1 hour less sleep :cry:

:rofl: Only 59 posts after this one!! :rofl:

Looks like a spamming session is coming up!!! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79