WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i've got a severe case of pregnancy brain... I can't keep up!!!!

Me too but come end of summer...my toes are sore. :rofl:

Nah, nothing wrong with your brain Nat. This thread is VERY hard to keep up with! :dohh:

Me too, when you first put them on each year you get a blister in between your big toe and your next toe (well, I do anyway!)

Nat we just skip from topic to topic - very randomly LOL

Me too and I have almost run out of food supplies, I have a banana and some chilli rice snacks left and a mushroom cup a soup but I don't really fancy any of it!

I'm really trying to be so good with my eating....but the better I try to be, the worse I am. :dohh:

The minute I think the word DIET I get hungry!!

Nat I am off to the opticians in the morning for a contact lens check up then calling at my Mum's to take her Mother's Day pressie cos Sunday I plan on chilling out and getting DD to be my slave LOL We are going to a chinese buffet for tea tomorrow too - yaay pig out time!

Man there is a lot of spamming in here at the moment!

Hi Nat :hi: xx

Oh wow, didn't know that (Ours is in May)

Happy Mother's Day!

Hiya again!!

Awwww flip-flop!! I cant wait to get mine out!

LOL Thanks!!

Whaddya mean a lot of spamming Nicky :rofl: I like to think of it as deep and meaningful conversations :rofl:

If it is this warm tomorrow I am wearing some! Need to paint my toe nails first though!

:hi: nicky and kerry...

We are going to put the border up around the nursery. Might have found an off cut of carpet as well for the nursery... I just want it finished now. SO I can wash the clothes.

Tomorrow is the first day of Spring and it was snowing here this morning! :growlmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"