WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds yummers. I am going out for lunch today to celebrate one of my co-workers surviving half a century on this planet.

:shock: 2 more pages of spam since my last visit not very long ago!!

Hi Lea :hi:

was just coming back in here to ask anyone had seen you :friends: xx

Awww....we love you too Tracey :hugs: :friends: Am I spelling your name correctly, btw??

I love all you ladies....I look forward to logging on each and every day and often think of you ladies, even when I'm not logged in. :friends:

awww are we getting soppy here??? Anything makes me cry these days

I'm just so happy to have us all back together again. :cry:

been away 2 hours had 8 pages to catch up with, hi lea, hope ur well,

im planning my tea atm, think im having pasta

No idea what we're having for dinner. I didn't take anything out so we'll probably order in or go out to eat.

Awww....we love you too Tracey :hugs: :friends: Am I spelling your name correctly, btw??

I love all you ladies....I look forward to logging on each and every day and often think of you ladies, even when I'm not logged in. :friends:

aww that's so sweet. Me too. I am always talking about you guys with Nick. He is so grateful for all the support I get from you guys, especially in light of recent events.
Nicky - he also agreed that the comment in your journal yesterday was unnecessary and mean. He sends his regards to you. There is a cheerleader piccie of him too!!

Now THAT I gotta see!! (Nick in a cheerleading outfit) :rofl:

Half an hour and I get to go home - Yaay!

I would not have survived the last 12 months without all my friends on here and this forum in general -- HOORAY for BNB!!!

:shock: just thought i'd post a random post.... I got about 30 days til I week I get induced :loopy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"