WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Toria :hi:

Lol @ Poshie 'something fishy' :rofl: there isnt much 'fishy' in those things believe me... the place I used to work makes them and :sick: is all I can say x

:hi: poshie and toria..

poshie - no inside knowledge, you could guess the sex of my baby but you couldn't by my cravings... I hate sweet stuff.

Chris - I love grilled fish fingers, in a pitta bread with mayo and lettuce...

Attachments

• images_Cod%20Fish%20Fingers.jpg
    images_Cod%20Fish%20Fingers.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
heeya girls, i missed like 2 or 3 pages hahah my internet went down:( how are we all doing, u ladies all had ur tea's yet??? i have a hankering after somthing very sweet.... a very bad sign af is round the corner

:hi: poshie and toria..

poshie - no inside knowledge, you could guess the sex of my baby but you couldn't by my cravings... I hate sweet stuff.

Chris - I love grilled fish fingers, in a pitta bread with mayo and lettuce...

OMG!! That looks and sounds so scrumptious!! I'm REAAAAALLLY hungry now!!!! :dohh:

Nat you are defo much classier than me :rofl:

I just shove them between 2 slices of lovely white bread & cover them in tomato sauce :blush: xx

oooh no nicky, I love that version too!!!!

Lol Chris go get your fish stick sarnie!!!

Well, ladies time for me to sign-off. Another work day down....another day, another penny. :rofl:

Gonna pick up DH from work and decide on what to eat. I'm thinking a real big juicy, well done (very) cheeseburger with fries! :happydance:

Yeah.....like I'm ever gonna fit back into a bikini. :dohh: :rofl:

:wave: ladies see ya's later!!

i like fish fingers oven baked with tomato and herb pasta and sauce :D

Lmao @ us talking about fish fingers for the past 5 pages! :rofl:

we sure must have boring lives :dohh: :rofl: xx

Lmao @ us talking about fish fingers for the past 5 pages! :rofl:

we sure must have boring lives :dohh: :rofl: xx

:rofl::rofl:

Cheeseburger was yummy! :happydance:

My little Annie is sick. When we got home she had diarrhea and then only ate about half her dinner....poor thing.

Watching Dancing With The Stars...Olympian Shawn Johnson is in it....only reason I'm watching it I think. :rofl:

I sooooooooo wish I was in gymnastics or at least kept up with my Powerlifting....I was so good and sooo muscular. Now, I'm just a loser with more rolls than a McDonald's franchise. :rofl:

Ok, sorry...pity party over.

Good Morning Ladies, how we doing today?

chris i hope annie feels better soonies,

we wernt sad talking about fish fingers for 5 pages, i dont think anyway!!! lol

im off to work today so wont be chatting with you ladies again til bout 6 pm, so i'll have maybe what 10 12 pages to read through when i get home, lol, Have fun girls , have a good day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning ladies, no idea what the ozbutterfly post is about?!!!

I am glad you are all having a buffet party in honour of my forthcoming announcement :rofl: can you please save me some pickled onions and cheese on sticks and I want some seafood sticks dipped in marie rose sauce too please (I know they are just made from crap but I actually like them :blush:)

I will hurry back and let you know what team I am joining! Less than 3 hours to go :wohoo:

Nat for your prediction - I have been craving sweet things - chocolate, cake, jelly sweets etc... I never normally eat ANYTHING sweet!!!!

ooooh tracy fingers crossed lil bubs aint got legs crossed!!!!

i have a picnic for work today, mini eggs, brad buns and diet coke!!!! hahaha i m soo weird !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back