WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning my lovelies x

Loving the talk about fish for last few pages :rofl: I had fish fingers for dinner last night with chips peas & bbq sauce yum x

Nicky - Pleased to hear the potato boats went down well x Think I might have them tonight x

Tracy - I'm so freaking excited about your scan today :happydance: hurry up 1.30pm :happydance:

I went up a box today :yipee: mini bear now looks like a baby & not a Alien

Hope everyone is well x x x

Yaay for going up a box!! :hugs:

I love fish fingers too, I have them with mayo or tartare sauce though!

Morning girls,

Tracy i vote GIRL for you! Good luck at the scan i hope bubba cooperates and lets you see whats down there lol!

Hmmm Ozbutterfly! I dont get it :rofl:

Hiya Missy :wave:

Hiya buffy xx

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds. Go me and my 1st bit of spamming! :rofl:

Hiya Buffy, Tracy, Missy & Leah x

Buffy - How you feeling huni?? How many weeks are you??

Leah - 11 weeks tomorrow x you'll be at 12 weeks before you know it x I still have 3 weeks to go x

nice one Leah! :rofl:

Tracy...i'm all excited for your scan!

Leah - when is yours? and has your bump grown again?!

Whats that Buffy my sexing scan or 12 week? My sexing scan is on 2nd May :wohoo:

Erm the bump is definatly growing well and rising alot now :happydance:

How are you hunni ? xxx

Hiya Tracy... I bet you are well excited! Erm girls no buffet food for me as savoury makes me wanna gag! I'll bring a cake YUM YUM

all exciting! fingers crossed that this one is really sticky for me!

i'm ok....have been very ropey with ms......no phyisical sickness, but man, i felt rough.....other than feeling rough, i seem to be hungry (for sweet food) all of the time!

ooh, that reminds me...my appointment hasn't come though yet...need to give them a call!

That was me too Buffy, always eating to stave off the sicky feeling! I am amazed I actually lost weight in first tri - 10 pounds!! cos I was eating all the time!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"