WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ms has subsided today....hence paranoia strikes again! ( i will never be free!)

work has been busy......watching the news for budget stuff.....not much worth of interest.......

i certainly won't be having to pay 50% tax on earnings anyway!

Nope tracy still nothing!! Fingers crossed it means shes pushing!!

Thats what i thought kerry x maybe no update bcus she's halfway through pushing out a baby :happydance:

Imagine how sickening it must be to need to pay 50% though!

I hope she has finished pushing and is just busy gazing adoringly at her shiny new daughter!!

We are both fine thanks buffy, my bump looks huge today!! LO is kicking me as we speak - little monkey!

Are you ever coming up to Poundstretcher by the way? Mind you I don't really get a lunch break atm but could always meet after work if you did come?

oh bless...kicks....must be a wonderful feeling!

think the whole poundstretcher thing is off to be honest.......they sorted out their IT problems on their own in the end.....

i do go to Shipley nr Bradford sometimes...if i do go.....we can make a lunch/drink date and i'll have a slight detour!

I see, well let me know if you do come up there then!

We have picked a name but DH isn't allowing me to tell!!

NAT UPDATE!!!

Contractions are 3 mins apart, had gas and air. Pain got really bad just had an epidural and feel better!

My DD is doing my head in, whenever she is at her Dad's she always rings me for something - this time it is to drop off her hayfever tablets in the morning cos she has forgotten them - meaning I have to set off 15 mins early for work :hissy: why the bloody hell she can't remember her stuff I don't know, yesterday it was to email a piece of homework she had forgotten - what really bugs me is she NEVER asks her Dad to do anything it is always me - aaaaarghhhhhh

sorry rant over!

Tracy - I think you should say!!! How will he know youve told??? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe