WTT Groupies (Team Patience)!!

Right girlies i want to big it up for precum. Im hoping this is whats going to get me pregs before my 2 years.

Give it a big up for precum, WHOOOP WHOOP.

:rofl: :rofl: Biggin it up for Precum for Lozzy! xx

Can you tell i was pissed when i wrote that, forgot i did it lol. Yep this is going to be the hope that can keep me sane for the next 2 years.

haha! Just remembered about this group so thought I'd catch up and really was :rofl: when I saw lozzy's shout out for precum - hahaha! x

Precum is the thing thats goung to get me out of WTT before my 2 years!

Whats every one up to this weekend?
Im laid in bed with a hangover-feel so sick. Why did i have to drink that wine?

Aw god Lozzy how did I know that would happen?!

Hehe I ended up sharing my maltesers I got for my chocolate kick with everyone at work today, including all the customers!!

I'm working all weekend but off until friday apart from tuesday afternoon. I love working part time (shame I can't get paid for full time tho!).

Hopefully going to London at the end of next month with OH as we can get a coach ticket with megabus for less than £40 return for both of us which is brill :D

What about you Lozzy?

xxx

Hello there ladies...... well i am happily WTT... at this stage anyways :) We have just had our first baby and she is now 8 weeks today :) We wanted to try again this December... but i just cant do it again that soon lol... my labour was a long and painful event (34hours) and the memory is just still to raw in my mind and i cant mentally and physically do it any time soon again i think lol.... So we are waiting untill Layla is about 2 or 3.. Much to my OH's discust lol.. he still wants to fall pregnant again in Dec lol.... But than again he is male and they would never understand lol :D

When is everyone else looking to start trying again.. i see some of you are within a few months.... :) Good work :D We are thinking about 2012 or 2013 :)

Hi :hi: girls,

Can I join your team. I am WTT for the forseable future happily. I want to make sure I am in Tip top condition and as financially secure before we start TTC. I am 25, in a full time job 44 hrs a week looking for another job and in a really happy relationship with my boyfriend! I am quite new so just learning my way around BNB at the moment.

Love :hugs::kiss:

Are there any of us left? or have you all buggerd off and got pregnant?:rofl:

No still here don't worry!

I think everyone would have known if I was pregnant due to the extreme amount of screaming I would do! A lot of us WTT groupies seem to be getting pregnant though, why not us!?
xx

Yer i think we would hear each other screaming across the county. They have ether got pregnant or gone on to ttc. We are just waiting for that "perfect" egg and our children will do some thing amazing like cure cancer or bring world peace:rofl:

I can't imagine my child curing cancer or doing something that amazing, as horrible as it sounds! I think thats why my mum is always disappointed in me because I "just work in a shop", and wont even be there that much longer! She always expected me to go to uni and be a doctor or a lawyer or something but now that I'm struggling to stay in a shop job, she's telling me how disappointed she is, which is just what you need!!!

At the end of the day as long as my child is happy and earning enough money not to worry etc I will be over the moon :D

Grr

Sorry just a bit of venting going on!!!

xxx

Did your mam go to uni jill? Some mothers try to live there lifes through there children. She might regret not going to uni so it trying to live through you.

Your not an alcy,on drugs, got 6 kids to 6 defferent men, whats to be disapointed about?

No my mum didn't, she married my dad at 19 and has been working in an office since she left school. She doesn't like that I earn more money than her, I'm certain of that.
I just really don't want my child to feel how I feel when I think about my mum and how I have disappointed her.

She is only trying to live her life through you. I dont think she deserves a daughter like you if she is disapointed in you for doing better than her but not doing what she wants you to do.

Aww lozzy thanks :D

My mum loves me, just in her own special way! I've got used to it to be honest, the way I see it is that it is going to make me a better mother because of the way my mum has treated me.

xxx

Hey can I join? I'm damita, 24, WTT to try since January which seems ages ago, we are trying in Aug/Sept time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->