WTT Groupies (Team Patience)!!

Pinkgirl

Reaction score
Hey girlies
Thought i would get us a thread started for all of us from WTT!

Team patience all the way!
I know some of us have a while to wait and for some of us our wait is shorter, (and some are pregnant already- Jen and Bailey) I thought it would be great for us all to chat here and keep in contact with each other at all stages of our journer WTT, TTC, Pregnancy and parenting!

So over to you, how is the start of your week going?

:hugs:

Hey Pinkgirl!

Thanks for starting the thread!

I'm feeling a bit rubbish today, my havefever is really bad today, had to pop a pill at lunchtime and now I feel so, so sleepy! :D

How are you ?

Aww hunni, sorry you werent feeling well, guess thats a sign of summer then, My BF suffers with it and i feel so bad at times as i dont.
I am good tar, picked up my new car tonight so that was exciting.
You got much planned for the rest of the week? x

Aww hunni, sorry you werent feeling well, guess thats a sign of summer then, My BF suffers with it and i feel so bad at times as i dont.
I am good tar, picked up my new car tonight so that was exciting.
You got much planned for the rest of the week? x

Ooh shiny new car!

Nope, just working the rest of the week!

How about you ?

Good idea, Hobnob. Although I only work 4 days a week so I shouldn't complain really!

Aww loobylou 4 days and counting till the weekend then hehe and also tomorrow its only 1 month till your TTC! wooohooo
Hobnob: just working rest of week nothing special.

Aww Pinkgirl thanks for starting this up :)

Hey everyone :wave: go team patience :) xx

hey :) thanks for starting this up!

Am loving this gorgeous sunny weather at the moment although none of my summer clothes fit me so stuck in my usual clothes. Think I'm going to read in the garden today :) Oh the joys of being unemployed lol

What is everyone else up to?

xxx

Hey to all WTT Ladies in here :) Thanks for setting this up PinkGirl :) x

Aww Pinkgirl, thanks for getting in here and getting us sorted out! Miss Organisation you are!!

xxx

Aww Pinkgirl, thanks for getting in here and getting us sorted out! Miss Organisation you are!!

xxx

:rofl: i wish i was that organised hehe nar i would like to think i am an organised person but we shall see when me and OH move into the house together lol.

How are you girlies?
Pops i see you are back...hope you had a lovely holiday.:hugs:

Ha ha - I fear that my lack of organisation is going to become all too apparent when I move in with mine! xxx

Hi all! :)

Anyone got anything nice planned for the weekend ?

I've got anything as such planned, just looking forward to chilling out really. :)

Hey girlies, hope you are all ok!
Looks like we are in for a lovely day.
I am off for a bit of shopping this morning, then i am in the mood for baking some cakes while the OH watched the football. yummy lol
why about you?

Right girlies i want to big it up for precum. Im hoping this is whats going to get me pregs before my 2 years.

Give it a big up for precum, WHOOOP WHOOP.

lol. "gives your oh a lot of spermy precum xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->