WTT in Dec/Jan

claire1983

Student midwife to be!
Reaction score
Hi girls - new on here I am 24 and have 1 beautiful little girl who is 3 and keeps saying can I have a brother or sister..... I split with her dad - my ex husband when she was 2 and I have been with my new partner for a year, we are really happy and been living together for 6 months - the good thing is we have been best mates for 8 years so we know each other so much better than other couples who have been together the same time. Anyway we both want kids of our own but we were going to wait until I have finished my midwifery degree - suppossed to start sept 09. But I had some bad news a few months ago - I already have fertility issues and was told things had got worse and that if I want more kids I shouldnt wait - so here I am putting off the degree for a year hopefully going to start trying in Dec/Jan so I get a chance to get myself in the best shape possible to conceive.

Hi Claire! We will also be ttc dec/jan!

Good luck with preparing for TTC and actually TTC when it's time. I think it's so cute that your little girl is asking for a sibling. I bet she'll be thrilled once you're expecting.

I know - I think she will want to help all the time - we got a kitten recently and she mothers it to death!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->