wtt in October

char

Pregnant, 2nd tri
Reaction score
Hello all
Another newbie! Me and my husband have agreed we'll get started in October, which I go through peaks and troughs of being very excited about and very scared about... :muaha: happily, and much to my surprise, husband is more consistent and very much ready and looking forward to getting going in Oct. We're trying to be good and been taking all the vitamins etc. Anyone else getting going around then?

Hi! Welcome to BnB! October will be here before you know it!

Hi

Yes, we are planning on trying in October as well.
I am taking the vitamins and have hubby on Zinc too. I have bought some cheap ovulation test sticks just in case and bought a cheap thermometer too....sad I know....too much time to plan these things!
I am unsure whether to dekay trying until Nov though as we fly to Florida at the end on Oct and am unsure if it could upset my body while I am there so I can't do anything....not sure what to do. Don't want to delay things any longer though?
Good luck anyway!

I joined this board very recently, planning on trying in November, but DH and I just moved it up to mid-October. So I'm right there with you! I made a ticker and am amazed to see it under the 2 month mark (just barely). I'm excited and scared, but can't wait. Up until a few months ago I was always anxious to have kids, but of the 5 years and older age, I wanted to skip the baby phase. But something jump started my biological clock because now I want to do *all* of the phases.

I joined this board very recently, planning on trying in November, but DH and I just moved it up to mid-October. So I'm right there with you! I made a ticker and am amazed to see it under the 2 month mark (just barely). I'm excited and scared, but can't wait. Up until a few months ago I was always anxious to have kids, but of the 5 years and older age, I wanted to skip the baby phase. But something jump started my biological clock because now I want to do *all* of the phases.

wow!! our counters are the same to the month, week and day!

We're starting to try next month cant wait x

I tried to get a ticker from Ticker factory but when i put it in to my signature box it says its too big how do I do it? x

We're October as well - was supposed to be January, then I brought it forward to November as it would be better timing if it happens quickly (which, with PCOS, it probably won't LOL!) - now it's inching forward again...

I'm so nervous about it that the longer it's put off, the more anxious I'll get unless I postpone it altogether for years, which I don't really want to do. So better to do it quick and get the trying under way :D

Now seeing all your tickers (under two months! eek!) I'm scared again. No doubt not half as scary seeing tickers as seeing a BFP though.

Pumpkin...that's too funny!!!! Though right now they're a day off, I think due to the time difference. As of right now you're going to start trying one day before me. I think we'll actually start a couple of days after October 15th, whenever AF goes away, and she's due right around there.

Believe me, it was a huge shock to put it in the ticker thing and see it was one day shy of 2 months. I told my husband and I think he almost passed out, lol.

I know, I got a shock when it no longer read 2 months any more.
Starts to make it a little too real!

We're starting to try next month cant wait x

I tried to get a ticker from Ticker factory but when i put it in to my signature box it says its too big how do I do it? x

I think you can only have 3 tickers at a time but you seem to only have two. I know that there were two links to copy and paste. I pasted the wrong one and it gave me errors so I copied the next one it gave me and pasted that in and it seemed to work??
I am prob not the best person to ask though...sorry.

thanks for all your encouraging words everyone! yes, our date has eeked forward too from Jan. i think you're right about just getting on with it - it currently feels like there's an awful lot attached to this big start date, which is just self-imposed really. it's still a pretty scary prospect though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->