WTT Jan 14 No2

Kitty1979

Mummy to a Little Prince
Reaction score
Hi ladies

anyone out there trying for No 2 in the new year. We have a LB who is 11 months and have decided to start trying after Christmas. I would like to get abit of weight off me first, still 7lbs over my start weight with first pregnancy and I was overweight then so I need to get motivated!

I`m excited about No2 I loved being pregnant once the MS stopped but still am worried will I cope with 2!!!

Anyone else?

We kind of are! :thumbup: I have had one depo shot in July so could take a year but I'm hoping if we just use condoms then hopefully my cycles will regulate quickly and we can start trying in the new year :happydance:
If I'm honest I didn't enjoy pregnancy but I had horrible morning sickness from 7 weeks - 14 weeks (which reoccurred every few weeks after that!) And my hip locked in the wrong place from about 8 weeks, I swelled up so bad I could only fit one pair of shoes on and by 37 weeks literally couldn't get behind the steering wheel! Despite all that I still can't wait to try again :dohh: :haha:

I'm also about 7lbs over my pre pregnancy weight so would like to lose that, it's not easy with a baby though!

Meee :D OH has said we can try after Xmas!! My last depo injection was august 2012, took a few months for my periods to return & there still all over the place.. Took us 2 years to conceive LO so that's why i came off it quite a while ago (OH knows)

Im over weight but always have been lol!!

Getting really excited at the thought of TTC. Our daughter was conceived with the help of maca soo im undecided whether to get some more

Hi ladies!

Can't quite believe I'm posting here but ttc no.2 in jan is the plan! We have a darling 6 month old son and we would like to give him a brother or sister pretty soon.
Totally empathise with the nerves about looking after 2, although I was lucky to have an easy pregnancy last time I now feel like ds takes up just about every second of my time and I'm not sure how I might handle another wee person who needs me 24/7, eek!

Apparently a second pregnancy goes by in a flash though!

Hi ladies glad to hear from you.
Mi so excited some days, most days, but other days I'm so scared! But having a 2nd just feels right and I want my LO to have a sibling close in age.

I've been out walking loads this weekend and started the fast diet a few weeks back have lost 1 stone but still at least another stone to go before I'd want to start ttc. We usually have KFC while watching X factor not this series!!!!!

I wanted to have LOs close in age but OH said no & our financial situation wasnt good enough :)

Love kfc yum yum! do u get a box meal? if so what side do u get? lol sorry i know you just said your NOT eating one tonight!!
Id like to loose another stone too before TTC but i need to go gym to shift more weight but i just dont have the time or moneysss

LOL I sure do get a box meal with gravy as a side. Is ther anything more fattening than fried chicken skin dipped in gravy. Should be disgusting but it's sooooo good.

I need to get to gym too, have membership but its just finding the time. Easier just to get the pram out for a walk. I keep thing motivation should be those last few weeks of pregnancy and just how big I got!!!

Well now I want a KFC! Then again we had Chinese last night so guess that won't help my weight loss...

I can't really afford gym membership but there is a class near me (think it's called Ladybugs Fitness) where you work out but incorporate baby into the work out. Think I'm going to give that a try!

Congrats on the weight loss Kitty! I absolutely know what you mean about the mixture of excitement and nerves! I think I need to stop thinking about it too much and just get on with it - a few difficult months at the beginning vs giving ds a friend for life. I think I tend to over analyse what life will be like with two (eg: how will I handle bath time with a newborn and toddler as dh works late shifts every second wk etc etc...).... argh, born worrier I guess!!

HoneyBee, that class sounds cool, will google it to see if there's one near me - always looking for things to do with ds!

Deep down I'm super excited if I'm honest! Does anyone have any gender preferences? I'm torn cos a son would be so fab for lo but it would be lovely for us to experience a girl. Somehow it seems to matter less with a second.

Hope you're all well!

Hi ladies :) Hope all don't mind me jointing in will you!

Me and my DH are WTT for #4! We currently have a DS(9), DD(5), and DS(turned 1 Sept). Number 4 will be our last one. Waiting till the new year as a fall/winter baby works best for us as my DH works ALL summer!

kitty - me and my friend always have a jokey argument over which side, she says gravy and i say beans lol :haha: congrats on the weight loss

bee- i cant afford the gym at the mo either :( but that class deffo sounds good!!

stella - i know what u mean about imagining two hehe.. things such as getting ready to go out - bet its going to be a nightmare at first lol.. we would like a boy (thought LO was a boy until the gender scan as i had no symptoms) but ive got a feeling well have another girl :D

tmb - welcomes :hugs: eek 4?! how exciting :D

So ladies are u doing anything to help you concieve?

:hi:

Stellacane, we don't have a gender preference, I'm torn like you in that I'd love 2 boys I think DS would enjoy having a brother but on the other hand having a daughter and DS having a little sister would be just as amazing. It is lovely to think of either scenario :cloud9:

:hi: tmb0047. How exciting to be trying for your 4th! How do you find having 3? I struggle sometimes with 1!!

xcharx - I've never had gravy I always have beans!

I've got an appointment with the Dr this afternoon as I had 1 depo shot in July which I'm worried may affect my cycles so want to know if there's anything I can do to help regulate them. Before I got pregnant I had always had regular cycles so have no idea what helps! Is anyone going to temp or anything? I wouldn't normally but as I had the depo I may try to see if I am ovulating. It all makes it sound so clinical though :nope: If anyone knows any vitamins/supplements that may help I'd be really grateful :flower:

I guess to prepare I'm going to try and get fit, take prenatal vitamins and save some money! :haha:

PS xcharx I LOVE seeing your Christmas ticker! I love Christmas and it's LO's first so I'm twice as excited this year!
Can I ask what may be a dumb question and sorry in advance if it is! Is your little girl more excited for Christmas this year? Just wondering as she's a bit older does she understand better?

Thanks for the warm welcome :) Looking forward to getting to know you ladies. My name is Tasha.

Honey - 3 kids is quite the balancing act at times. My older two are quite a bit older though so they are pretty helpful and somewhat self sufficient at times. #4 and #3 will only be anywhere for 2 to 2 1/2 years apart if we conceive within a few month and that age gap scares me a bit but I don't want to wait any longer to finish our family :) Looks like you're planning a close age gap as well.....even smaller than my gap!

Char - I am currently temping and taking OPK as we don't want to end up pregnant prior to the new year. How about you, are you're preventing right now or are you okay with a surprise?

AFM - I have PCOS and am going to spend the next few month working on regulating my cycle (hopefully)! I started taking vitex during my last cycle and AF showed up on CD68. I'm hoping for a cycle that is 45 days or less this time.....I'd be very pleased with that! I'm currently temping, OPKing in order to prevent pregnancy and am taking vitex, vitamin E, B, C, D and a prenatal in order to prep my body :) We would really like to conceive naturally withy his one if possible. My last DS was conceived after a cycle of clomid and two cycles of fumera. Anyway, enough about me :)

Ill have to back up a page to remember everyone else's name before I greet you all.....worried Ill lose everything I just wrote if I mess around :)

Hello kitty and Stella - your planning close age gaps as well. Are we all crazy or what! Lol Will you both be done at two or will you plan for more afterward?

Tmb0047, must be nice to have 2 older children as like you say they can help and entertain themselves more. How did your 2 older children find it when the baby came along? You must be super organised! I hope you are able to conceive naturally this time, sounds like you're well prepared. Is Vitex prescription or a herbal remedy?
We're looking at trying when DS is 9 months so 18 months plus age gap. Before having him I'd have thought it crazy but now he's here I'd like them quite close in age...still feel crazy though! :haha:

I went to the nurse practitioner today about coming off depo and she seemed to think as I'd only had one shot it shouldn't take long at all to get out my system and should be good to go by Christmas :happydance: Everything else I've read states otherwise but just trying to be positive! :shrug:

bee - shes still not aware of what xmas is lol so shes not excited! maybe when it gets closer to the time shell sort of get it? next year shell deffo be excited though!! aww i remember kiaras first xmas :D was great! lots of pictures hehe! i got her a mrs clause outfit :haha: i tried the kfc gravy once, was not impressed! complete waste of a side haha thats why me and my friend argue lol.. im glad the nurse said the depo should be out of your system :D i was on it for nearly a year (last depo was due 14th august 2012 but never went for it) and my periods are still a mess :( tohught theyd calmed down, but nope! i think coz u only had it once youll be fine though :D i think its lovely to have a close age gap. thats what i wanted lol but OH said no & money was an issue! as for vitamins, im thinking i might buy some conception vitamins. every little helps right ;)

tasha - how do u temp? i tried it before but im useless at remembering things :haha: wow your soo good taking all them vitamins!! when was you diagnoised with PCOS?

having some weird a$$ period right now! hardly bleeding.. and its late (if my cycles have settled down to 21 days like before i fell pregnant with LO).. my body needs a kick up the butt to sort its self out!

Can I join :)
Me and OH wanted an 18 month ish gap but as I posted in another thread in here it couldn't happen. Its been hard to come to terms with but now I think we'd be happy with a 3 year gap too because thats not too big really. Anyway, there is always time for a smaller gap with number 3 ;-)

Just wanted to say we are waiting untill Jan (not through choice) but can't be helped but add me to the list! (Least I have a date to work towards now ) :)

Hi ladies

Few days since I've been on. Glad to see we have a little group forming!!!

I would love a another boy for my LO to have a brother but then I'd love a girl. When I was pregnant I always wanted a girl but as soon as I saw LO I just loved him and now can't imagine having a girl.

Not really doing Much to aid conception, I've been tracking my periods and using ovulation tests last few months and seem to be pretty regular. Fingers crossed doesn't take too long.

beans???? Are you ladies crazy. KFC gravy is the best!!!! LOL I haven't been too good with my diet this week. Will have a few treats over the weekend then bad to being good on Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->