WTT January 2016!

Sasha92

TTC #1 FX team pink
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

Just wandered if anybody else was waiting until January 2016 to try and conceive.

Me and my partner have been talking about having children within the next two years for a few months but the other day he said we can try in January :happydance:

Looking forward to talking to others who will are going to start trying end of this year/ beginning of 2016, I think I'm driving my current friends insane with all my baby talk :haha:

Hopefully I fall pregnant straight away and have an October baby!:baby:

Hi! Congrats on setting a date! My DH and I are thinking about trying for a month in January but aren't positive yet. I really want to have a fall baby this time:)

Hey

Congrats on setting a date it makes it all a bit more real
I'm hoping to try at the end of this year
I hope I can still post in this thread and get to know you all :flower:

Yes we are ttc at end of this year cant wait!

Will everyone be tracking cycles and opks straight away?

Yep!! We're going to TTC in January too! I plan on using OPKs for January just to get a feel for the cycle, then we'll be headed overseas in Feb/March so I'll probably pick the OPKs back up in the April cycle...providing I don't get a BFP before then. Fingers crossed for all of us!

We are not going to temp or use OPKs. With my DS, we conceived on the 3rd month TTC. I had told myself that after 4 cycles I would track to make sure I was ovulating but thankfully didn't need it!

Last time, I didn't test early (was hard seeing a BFN) but I'm thinking this time it could be fun to start testing early and look for squinters. Do you all plan to be POAS addicts or wait for a missed period?

I guess I should introduce myself a little bit too lol. My name is Kaity. I'm 28 and have one son, Charles, who is juat over a year old. I'm a SAHM but used to be an accountant. My DH and I have been together 11 years, married for 7. We are waiting for a couple reasons. Ideally we would have a 2.5-3 year age gap between the kids. My son is a little over a month into weaning and I would like him fully weaned and sleeping through the night (he is an amazing baby in every way except bedtime. Great napper, just rough at night). My DH would like to have our house paid off before the next baby too.

In any case, its nice to meet you all and hope to get to know everyone!

Does anyone have any fun plans to help pass the time?

Yes I plan to opk straight away and the reason being my age. I am mid 30s and ideally would like 2 kids so time is ticking. We are doing the house up during our wait so that is passing the time. What about you? Am sure your LO keeps you busy. I think 2 or 3 years is a nice age gap too.

I hope to wait for missed period then test but who knows how that will work out haha

Putting a house I'm order is a lot of fun! Stressful, but so nice when its done :) We just moved a few months ago so I feel your pain lol. My LO is a bundle of energy and definitely keeps me occupied. In October we are (hopefully) leaving him for a night to go to a wedding. So that's what I'm counting down to! Any fin plans between now and Jan?

What are you all up to this weekend? My DS and I have been visiting my parents for the last week. Driving back home tomorrow night (about 3.5 hours ). It has been a great visit and DS has been having a blast!

Hi guys! I'm not sure what were doing yet... I've never tried to conceive so I'm hoping there's no real problems... I've been tracking my ovulation using an app for a few months and ill carry on doing that until January and hopefully just let nature take its course.

Its nice to speak to other people as excited as myself!

Does anyone have any fun plans to help pass the time?

I wish I did! :coffee:

I'm too scared to do a count down either! However the other half has promised me a trip to New York as our last "child free" holiday.

hi :D we're waiting until January too :D We've just bought our first house and want to decorate and settle in before trying for our first. We have been decorating and painting all weekend. it still needs quite a bit of work before it's ready but hopefully be settled by the end of june :D And then i'll go back to obsessing about our wait! xxx

We are going to start TTC in January 16 too. I am coming off the pill next month though so we may have some exciting news a little bit before Jan 16 but we will see. Looking forward to following your journey.

x

I will probably start using OPKs and maybe temping months before we actually TTC. My cycles are super irregular so it's nice to try to keep track of things a bit better.

We are hoping to start trying for #2 January 2016 too. I already have a 1 year old son

We're waiting until February 2016 but that's close, right?!
I already track my temps, so definitely will keep doing that. I have very irregular cycles and don't ovulate every month, so I'm hoping I'll be able to see some semblance of a pattern before Feb comes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->