WTT - July 2017

Hi Kiki!!

Ugh things with OH are in the flusher. So idk if we will be ttc this summer. I want another very bad but don't see myself getting my emotional needs met ��

Oh no Daisy, I'm so sorry! I hope that things get better between you and your OH soon. :cry: :hugs:

Hi
We're going to try for our second baby starting in July. It happened first cycle last time so hopefully will be quick again.

Hi to everyone that has joined! Sorry I kind of stopped coming here for a bit. DS is 20 months now and so so clingy. I've spent all day trying to get hI'm to nap in his crib that's never been an issue before. Right now, DH and I don't really have sex all that often. He works so much it's hard to find time. Now our house is being renovated due to water damage so I have no kitchen and we have to eat out. Certainly not healthy. But that will certainly be solved by July haha. I can feel when I ovulate so we just prevent if it's before and don't after. I go in this week to a pelvic floor pt to get my uterus back in place. I'm scared it'll fall out after another baby!

I went through a moment of not wanting another but I think I'd really regret not trying one more time.

I hope you're all well!

Hi Mrs Hudson, no worries my life was getting very hectic too and I stopped visiting BnB for weeks at a time. I hope that DS gets over his clingy phase soon!

I have felt the same about DS and not wanting another but I think I would regret not trying too!

Beautiful photo of you and your son :)

I still have not gotten my period! That makes 13 months PP, 22 months altogether. I kind of miss it. I don't like taking pg tests regularly, seems a waste when I'm not trying to be pregnant right now! Hopefully I get my AF back soon, LO and I are cutting out our regular nighttime feedings.

How are you and your partner now Daisy? Better than in December?

I'm sorry about AF. That makes it hard. I got mine around 9 months pp when ds started sleeping better at night. Then my supply completely dried during my last pregnancy and he weaned. That was one of the hardest things for me but it's given me a new freedom and now I can work here and there without worrying about him. They say night weaning is the best way to get af back so give it a try. I think your lo is at a good age for it.

Well on good days I am hopeful but we still have our regular spats. I want our relationship to be better some days I just dont have the energy

The weaning seems like such a relief! DS is a booby baby for sure and nurses quite a lot in the day and still twice in the night I think. But he really gets a lot of comfort from it and is teething so I'm not going to make him suffer. When I have tried I get uncomfortably engorged :wacko: I didn't realize this til I spent two nights away from him and had to pump through the night

Have you thought about counseling? I'm really sorry you're going through that. Relationship issues are the worst.

Yeah it's probably best not to do it now. DS was super easy and he was crazy about the boob too. It was very shocking that he was so ok with it. Engorgement sucks. I'm not sure if it's because I have small boobs are what but I didn't get that too much. I only made enough for him and that was it.

So I go in tomorrow to have my uterus massaged back into place. Should be interesting. Lol

That sounds interesting, is that physical therapy or massage therapy? I'm in school for massage therapy in Washington

And yeah especially when he's sick he just wants mom all the time! FOB is on a trip with his parents so it's just me and the baby for 10 days. Hopefully that'll satisfy him :haha:

I'm doing both because my problems are extensive. I got af a week and a half early this cycle so I couldn't start pt. I just saw the person doing the Mayan abdominal massage and she just did acupuncture. I need massage to put it back in place and pt to strengthen the muscles to keep it in place. My pelvic floor is a hot mess.

Aww I hope you enjoy your time alone with him!

DH finally said he wants another baby! I can't believe July is only a few months away! Hopefully I can get my issues sorted out first. My af is kind of weird because of the tilted uterus.

Hello!
DH and I are considering TTC#2, and if we decide it's a go we will start trying in July 2017. I am nervous to start trying again. It was rough with #1, but we were blessed with a miracle and now have a happy and healthy little girl!

I would definitely like to get on a better exercise routine, in order to have my body in the best shape it can be in when (if) we are lucky enough to get pregnant with #2

I honestly do not have a preference either way. I would love a boy for my husband, but I would be just fine with another little girl as well! As long as it is healthy that is all that matters to me!

Looking forward to talking with all of you!

Hi littlegirl! Sounds like a good plan. Was it just tough for you to get pregnant?

DH and I just booked a trip to the mountain town we got married in for the purpose anniversary. So we'll have some alone time at the beginning of June for 3 days! Never been away from ds more than just overnight so it should be interesting. I'm looking forward to reconnecting with him though since July is coming so fast.

It was extremely difficult for me to get pregnant. We tried for about 3 years total, and I actually was super sure that I was not able to have children. Then out of the blue I was pregnant when we had totally given up. DD is TRULY a miracle!

Your trip sounds like fun! I think DH and I could really use something like that to reconnect as well. It is just amazing how adding a child into the dynamic can change things so much between the husband and wife relationship. And I don't think it is always in a bad way, but definitely different!

I'm dropping out. I got an unexpected and unplanned BFP yesterday.

It was extremely difficult for me to get pregnant. We tried for about 3 years total, and I actually was super sure that I was not able to have children. Then out of the blue I was pregnant when we had totally given up. DD is TRULY a miracle!

Your trip sounds like fun! I think DH and I could really use something like that to reconnect as well. It is just amazing how adding a child into the dynamic can change things so much between the husband and wife relationship. And I don't think it is always in a bad way, but definitely different!

I really hope things won't take so long this time around! My heart always breaks for my friends who take a little more time. But I'm a firm believer in whats meant to happen will and I will send very positive thoughts your way.

Yes I think it will be nice. We still love each other but it's definitely changed. You get so tied up caring for the little ones, you forget your partner. Plus with my issues down south I think he is scared to even pursue that.

Got af today. Only two more cycles!

Thanks. I'm shocked, but an anniversary baby was apparently meant to be.

Thank you MrsHudson! I am also a firm believer of what is meant to be will happen! I mean last time I TRULY believed that I could not EVER get pregnant, and then when I least expected it, BOOM I was pregnant! And truly it was WONDERFUL! So maybe that will be the case again!

Congratulations mandaa!!! What a blessing! H&H 9 months to you!

Hey ladies! I'm on CD7 and we decided to give it a try. I should O next week during our vacation haha. I have good feeling just scared for another mc.

Thinking of you MrsHudson! Hope that it goes well, and hoping for no more MC's!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->