WTT - July 2017

I am! I have a regular check up with my doctor on June 23rd and we will be talking about our options then! kind of looking forward to it, although the thought of getting back into ttc makes me a little nervous, but a much better nervous this time than the first time! :flower:

Oh that sounds exciting! I hope it goes well and you'll have to up date us. I know ttc is stressful yet exciting. I really hope it's easier for you this time around.

I'm pretty sure I'm O today. Hopefully we catch this egg! TTC is so stressful I just want it over.

hi, can i join? theres a decent chance we will be ttc this july too!!!! which is faster than our original plan of october!!! :)

Welcome amotherslove!

Well we didn't catch it this month so looks like we're on for July. My cycles have been differing by a day or 2 the last few months which is kind of annoying. Anywhere from 28, 27 or 29 days.

Well July is here! How is everyone doing?

I just entered my fertile window. We dtd yesterday but I haven't O quite yet.

Good luck this cycle. :flower: Looks like you've been waiting awhile. December seems like a distant memory now and soon we'll be there again.

We are starting ttc#2 this month too. I really wanna announce a baby before Xmas time. :)

Hi everyone! Hope you don't mind my joining you. I've been lurking for about 6 months and finally made an account about a month ago. It's time to start talking instead of being a creeper!

I'm taking my last Nuvaring out on the 31st so we'll start officially trying in August but we've been talking through all the ins and outs since March. I'm so excited and he's getting less fearful of fatherhood ever day, but is much more on board than I expected. When we started talking about TTC we both agreed NTNP sounded right for us but somehow in the last few months we're both all about the planning. And not just TTC planning but we've figured out parenting and rearing ideas that excite us both.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and find some support in what is already the longest stretch of the WTT schedule. 27 days to go!

Welcome drudai and Bethany! I wish you both lots of luck.

To be honest it's taken me some time to get over my mc and though I never fully will, it seems easier now that my due date for that pregnancy has passed. Time flies when you're chasing a toddler! We also waited a bit since we went to Mexico in January since the CDC advises wating ttc for 6 months after visiting affected areas.

Bethany we always plan because after 10 years, my DH and I don't really dtd that often lol. He works 12 hour days and my DS is very high strung so we don't have much energy at the end of the day. Plus learning about your cycle comes in handy even after. I would expect your first cycle to be a little wonky coming off the ring.

I have several signs that I'm O today so hopefully last night covered it. I figure well dtd Thursday for good measure. I've been rather enjoying ttc this time around haha.

Good luck, Mrs!! :dance: I am hoping you get your BFP. I am testing OPK, but I am just unsure if it was positive today or if it's still not dark enough.

I believe the test line should be darker than the control? I used OPK last time and they're a pain for me lol. I mostly pay attention to cm and the cramps i get around O time.

I normally would look for those signs too, but IUD removal has me unsure of what twitches are what. Haven't had much CM since removal, some spotting but that's normal.

Oh yeah that makes sense! I used them last time because I was still bf and wasn't even sure I was O yet. My cycles were all over too.

Well ladies I got my Bfp yesterday. I'll be 4 weeks on Wednesday!

I wish you all the best of luck and thanks for WTT with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->