WTT June/July 14 - poll inside (hopefully)

geckorachel

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

So...we have finally decided to bring TTC forward to July (from October YIPPEE!)...

I kind of want to try this month... husband would as well, however... if we got lucky this month baby would be due around 22-24th March... issue is, Husband has an exam and is away over night 23rd February. He feels a month until due date is cutting it far too close... So... am I just being foolish by thinking it will be fine?

I have a just turned 2 year old daughter currently.

Thanks!

How long will he be gone for? And how quickly could he get back if something happened? If it was just one night then I say go for it if you feel comfortable.

Just one night? Ridiculously over the top if you ask me.

He's going to be gone only one night? I don't see the big deal. :shrug:

Sorry just saw replies! Yeah it's one night and he will be a plane journey of an hour or 6hr car journey. Well we ehem accidentally went for it and I'm cd10 today perhaps (unsure as that's since pill withdrawal bleed) so hey... It might happen anyway as I've no idea when I might ovulate... X

Yeah, he's being way over the top if it's only one night. If it were a week or two (or longer of course) then I would say that he has good reason to worry about it, but just one night? Yeah, you're probably not giving birth at 36 weeks, he can relax.

Ha thanks ladies. Well we accidentally did it again last night totally unprotected, the opks are nowhere near positive but then sperm can obv live up to 7 days. Watch this space I guess... He said we have to use condoms now and if it's happened it's just happened. He doesnt seem that bothered about it though :)

Here is today's opk (I know you are meant to do them at night...) I'm hoping it will suddenly darken to give me a chance haha

cd11 by GeckoRachel, on Flickr

I don't really know how to read opk's.

The test line has to be as dark as or darker than the control line...so this one was TOTALLY negative, not showing any signs of getting close to ovulating over the past few days either so I highly doubt our now three accidents will have done anything :blush: but there is next month :)

I think you'll be just fine to start now!

Thanks, seems we have kind of stumbled across trying now anyhow. I'm not holding out any hope for ovulation this month anyway as the opks look so so faint even now at cd12 :( x

The test line has to be as dark as or darker than the control line...so this one was TOTALLY negative, not showing any signs of getting close to ovulating over the past few days either so I highly doubt our now three accidents will have done anything :blush: but there is next month :)

Thanks for the explanation. Now it's more understandable on how to use them.

Thanks for the explanation. Now it's more understandable on how to use them.

No problem :) good luck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->