WTT June/July 2016. Anyone else?

JessyG

cautiously pregnant #1
Reaction score
I have made an appointment with the clinic to have my implant removed in 3 weeks time! I am super nervous and excited at the same time. I have danced around ttc #2 for a long time now. Probably a year but ideally we need as close to a 4 year gap as possible for childcare cost reason (sad isnt it!). My daughter will be 3 in August and now seems as good a time as ever. If it were to happen quickly (which i doubt as we never have time for sec these days!) There would probably be 3yr 9/10 months between them which would be great.

Anyone else looking to start ttc in the next month or so fancy chumming me along the way? I could use a friend 😀.

Me!! My daughter has just turned one, we would like a 2-2half age gap. My husband is more keen than me to start trying for #2. I do want another but i know what's involved with pregnancy and labour etc.. And trying to imagine my daughter at 2 puts me off a bit, we have always said we would like 2 and i know if i wait i will regret it. Did you conceive easily first time? X

Yes within a few months but I was desperately TTC then and i think we will have to take a more casual approach this time as we are 1000 x more tired and busy than back then :haha:

I really hope you catch soon. Did you conceive easily last time. I dont want to wait any longer as i turn 30 next month and always said that was my cut off. No idea why now but its stuck in my head.

My daughter has slept badly since birth and only now has gotten slightly better so at least i havent completely steered away from the baby bit. I sort of cant wait and am dreading ttc and all the stress of it aswell as pregnancy as with a toddler it must just be so exhausting.

Oh well nothing worth having is ever easy huh!

Good luck to you and we can keep each other updated on the progress!

Yeh we were lucky enough that it happened first time. Weve been very fortunate that Anna is a great sleeper (i think i would murder someone if I didn't get a good sleep) haha! We joke all the time saying the next one will never sleep... I think pregnancy will be a lot harder 2nd time round im shattered most days never mind being pregnant!

Hopefully its not a long drawn out process for either of us! Are you uk? Im Scotland. X

I am in Scotland too. Fife now but lived in Edinburgh until we had my DD. Where are you?

I am not good with no sleep either but have learned to cope on less so hopefully the newborn bit wont be too traumatic!

Im Falkirk so not too far from you! Thats funny. Yeh you will probably be more prepared for the sleepless nights than me lol. Im waiting on my next period then we will ne ttcing. As we dont want a feb baby as my dhs full family except him are feb birthdays its ridiculous buying cards etc. X

Thanks. I am super nervous about it to be honest! 3 weeks until my implant removal!

Thanks. I am super nervous about it to be honest! 3 weeks until my implant removal!

Ah you will be, your gonna be just fine. If this cycle comes to nothing I'm taken an unwilling break til September lol xx

Hi there! Jessy I think I remember seeing you around when I had my DD. She'll be 3 in july.

We'll be starting after my next AF so hope to have around a 4 year age gap for pretty much the same reasons as you. We simply couldn't afford nursery for 2.

I'll hope to see you over in the TTC threads and then in first tri pretty soon!

Wanted to join in on this thread. Everyone send some positive vibes my way. If everything works out well with our insurance meeting on Friday we will be trying in July... and possibly even this month. I am scheduled to ovulate Friday :) We don't have health insurance and I am so stressed out about it. We may not be able to sign up until November. I am hoping we get good news :) Fingers crossed!

Hi there! Jessy I think I remember seeing you around when I had my DD. She'll be 3 in july.

We'll be starting after my next AF so hope to have around a 4 year age gap for pretty much the same reasons as you. We simply couldn't afford nursery for 2.

I'll hope to see you over in the TTC threads and then in first tri pretty soon!

Hiya! Less than two weeks until implant removal. I am now terrified as my OH wants to retrain which would probably mean a decrease in earnings at least temporarily. Its like he does it deliberately.

Wanted to join in on this thread. Everyone send some positive vibes my way. If everything works out well with our insurance meeting on Friday we will be trying in July... and possibly even this month. I am scheduled to ovulate Friday :) We don't have health insurance and I am so stressed out about it. We may not be able to sign up until November. I am hoping we get good news :) Fingers crossed!

Just curious about the insurance bit. I am TTC and live overseas, but may move back to the US next year. From what you're sorting out with insurance, do you think it would be tough for me to find insurance while pregnant? Would it cover the delivery costs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->