WTT - no children yet (bit jealous - sorry!)

PhoenixRising

No babies yet
Reaction score
There are loads of people on here that already have babies and want another one - this still makes me a little jealous I must say.
I've been waiting forever (yes I am in the 30s club) for any kids at all and I'm one of those that is worrying about fertility problems and pregnancy probs etc.
Basically - I have NEVER had one and I REALLY WANT one :baby: - anyone else with me?!

im afriad im one of those people you aren't too happy with, but i know people in your situation and i do understand how frustrating and upsetting it can be, but think of it this way, if you want a baby/family that much you are the sort of mum this world needs! Your time will come sweetheart x

There are not just ladies having babies on here.. there are ladies who are having alot of trouble having there first. Some they may never have kids. so we no how you feel.

I know how you feel. I felt I was ready a while ago but we waited until the time was right in both of our lives. I was like you, worried about fertility issuses etc.. all for naught because we tried once and it happened! We are now right where we want to be and so happy we waited! Makes us appreciate it that much more!

Good luck, you time will come soon enough!

Thanks for your replies guys! I just get scared that as I get older and older then it will be less and less likely to happen / go smoothly and my worst fear is TTC and not being able and regretting waiting as long as I did! However I have been trying to do it right. So it also annoys me seeing those chavs out there with babies hanging off them and they are out at all hours smoking and drinking and what not and I just feel like I could do a better job - I'd try me best anyway.

PS When we went to bad last night I said to my husband (only 23 bless his cotton socks!) that I wanted a baby which I probably do pretty much every other night and he said "you know what I think I'd like a baby too" my little heart leapt :happydance: but I know its not for now - he's just getting used to the idea for when the time finally comes

im afriad im one of those people you aren't too happy with, but i know people in your situation and i do understand how frustrating and upsetting it can be, but think of it this way, if you want a baby/family that much you are the sort of mum this world needs! Your time will come sweetheart x

I'm not not happy with you btw I'm just a teenie bit jealous!

There are lots of girls in WTT who also havent any children who are waiting till the time is right, if you look in the journals section you will find us.
I can assure you there are lots of us who feel the same hun, its hard but hey its work the wait. If you look at post in TTC you can learn more about cycles/ovulation to put your mind at reast about worrying about your fertility x

Thanks for your replies guys! I just get scared that as I get older and older then it will be less and less likely to happen / go smoothly and my worst fear is TTC and not being able and regretting waiting as long as I did! However I have been trying to do it right. So it also annoys me seeing those chavs out there with babies hanging off them and they are out at all hours smoking and drinking and what not and I just feel like I could do a better job - I'd try me best anyway.

Firstly, this site has a lot of people on it. Some smoke and drink whilst pregnant.

Secondly, there's probably some chavs with kids hanging off them too!

Try to think about the people reading this.

Sorry - no offence intended.
I know some people smoke and drink and I'm not here to preach or judge and I probably shouldn't use terms like chav when people may have different ideas about what that refers to. I am just feeling really frustrated. I'm not saying any of the people that may relate to any of the things I mentioned are bad Mums either - I was thinking of a few people who I know when I was ranting and it wasn't meant to be a general attack.
Please accept my apologies toriaaaaTRASH and anyone else whom I may have offended.

Hi and welcome.

I don't think you need to apologise, there are people out there that don't deserve to have children and I think it pains a lot of women to see that being paraded around. I often wish I could forget all my responsiblities and have a baby whenever I felt like it but the difference is, we know that's wrong and want to do the best for our future children. I sincerely doubt any of those types would be hanging around websites like this looking for advice, if they did, they'd know what they were doing wrong!

Sorry, I just think that it's wrong that people like that are left to raise the next generation.

I feel the same sometimes too, then the guilt hits :S I'm only 20, so it's not quite the same, but a few years ago my older sister was exactly where you are now, and when she was 38 she had her first little girl and she's the most deserving person I know. It'll be you soon :) Do you mind if I ask the reason you're waiting? And how long are you waiting for? xx

I'm a total traditionalist (sp?) and wanted to be married before having children - I got married last year but unfortunately having picked a much younger man he is not really ready to be a Dad so I have to wait for him to be ready (it takes two to tango and all that!) - but I'm working on it.

I know that feeling! I'd like to TTC as soon as we move in to our own place, but my OH has other plans apparently lol. Our time will come, and if your OH is warming to the idea then that's a very good start :) I'm traditional too, I really want to be married first as well.

Hello! You are definitely not alone! I am waiting for my first. I am 3 years off 30 but I still feel I am in a similar situation. I do worry about my fertility and things like that, but we really have to try and not think about that. Hopefully one day we will be mums and there will be people out there that are jealous of us, waiting for their journey to begin :) x

I know how you feel. All of my friends have babies now except two or three. Sometimes it makes we want to TTC just so I can still feel like I fit in with them. And it's difficult when they make comments like "so when are you finally going to have a baby?" It feels like everyone but me has a baby sometimes and I'm sure that's the feeling you're getting. I'm right there with you!!

Yeah - it doesn't help that where I sit at work there are four people (I've just got back to the office from being elsewhere for a while) and in the last yr they have all had babies (well one is still waiting for his but it's 10 days overdue!) so everyone keeps looking at me just waiting for me to sprout as this is now called the "pregnancy corner"

I can identify. No kids yet, and desperate for one. My OH is also younger than me, and it's hard not trying to pressure him into it inadvertently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->