WTT number 2, only just had number 1!!

Hello everyone, and so nice to see our little group growing!

Yay for ttc next month kiwi! Will you be using same sperm donor as you did for your dd? If you don't mind me asking!

What's everyone doing to keep the baby fever at bay? I just have to keep reminding myself of the vbac I hope to have and that if there's less than 18 month gap it might not be possible. Also if I were to go back to work already pregnant they might not be as flexible with me so just keep having to remember that. But I bet by December I will have to really try hard not to NTNP as noone will know if I'm just a little bit pregnant by January lol!

Hallo!

At the moment I am trying too loose weight and that keeps me going. Did my first 10km run in three years about three weeks ago. I did it with my DD in the jogger and she got her medal as well. Lol

I will be having "the talk" with my DH over the weekend and I am super nervous. I will most probably waffle too much. Haha

I am also hoping for a vbac, but will see when we get there. DH prefers the c-section because we had trouble with my DD and that helped a lot that I didn't put her into labour stress, but he is supporting me in my decision anyway. I hope the fact that we talked about baby names and types of labour would help him come around the idea of having another baby.

Name: Katja
Partner: OH almost 35
Any children: boy, 6 months next week
Starting ttc: as soon as my cycles return
Reasons for WTT: no cycles yet due to breastfeeding.
Reasons for TTC soon: we really want one more baby, girl this time if possible, if not, we'll be delighted to have another boy. And we need to TTC soon due to medical reasons - I have high FSH so we need another miracle.
Current contraception: pullout method

Aw Vikki hope u get ur BFP very soon then..x

Well I'm still in limbo here my ics are bfn my OPKs are positive and I int hav af need to get to a shop for a frer today.. I'm really worried tbh but I don't feel pg so lets hope I'm not. X

Can I join :) my little boy is 10 weeks old and I would like them close in age, going to try and wait until october 2014 as we have a holiday booked and then there will be 2 years between them....but I dont no if we can wait that long haha

Thanks all it was a happy accident! Wasn't going to TTC till October. I'm rather nervous as Lo will only be 15 months when new baby arrives. I'm sure we will cope :)

Aw u will be fine besty very exciting. X

I got a bfn this morning so waiting on af its only 4 days late :confused:

Thanks all it was a happy accident! Wasn't going to TTC till October. I'm rather nervous as Lo will only be 15 months when new baby arrives. I'm sure we will cope :)

:yipee: Congratulations Besty! So exciting! :happydance:

Aw I think 15 months will be fine hun, they'll be best of friends lol! Part of me thinks that it doesnt matter the size of the gap as it all gaps come with their different challenges, whether its 2 that arent mobile yet for small gaps, or one thats jealous when the gap is bigger, or having terrible twos with a newborn, or the troubles of starting school with one when another is a newborn, but whatever the challenge I am sure you will work it all out and manage. Still saying that I am already scared of having two and I'm not even pregnant yet lol!!

I keep wondering how on earth I will manage bedtime on my own when number 2 is in a routine as well!! But I used to wonder how on earth I'd manage with a newborn and get one baby into a routine but we have coped! I think us mums can do more than we give ourselves credit for lol.

I'm going a little baby crazy at the mo! ANd yet my df is annoying me by being irresponsible and part of me wonders how I will cope looking after a toddler, a newborn and the teenager I seem to be living with too!

Can I join :) my little boy is 10 weeks old and I would like them close in age, going to try and wait until october 2014 as we have a holiday booked and then there will be 2 years between them....but I dont no if we can wait that long haha

Welcome Catty! :flower:
Hope your little boy is going well! I was already clucky when my son was that old too! :haha:

Hi ladies :hi:

Would you mind if I joined you?
My LO is nearly 5 months old and I'm so excited to start trying for #2! Originally when LO was first born I thought we'd wait till he was at least 2 years old to start trying so planned to go on the depo for a year and then just NTNP after that as I know it can take up to a year to get your cycles etc back. However as LO is getting older OH and I have decided we maybe wouldn't mind a smaller age gap. So far I have had one depo shot in July and am due the next one in October, my plan is to not have the next depo shot and just use condoms until new year and then after new year we will just NTNP and see what happens! It could still take a year for my cycles to regulate as I have had one depo shot so we're trying to take a relaxed 'whatever happens,happens' approach which seems much easier for my OH than it is for me :haha:

Anyway sorry for the essay, basically what I'm trying to say is it would be lovely to have some company while I wait and to talk to other ladies in similar positions :flower:

Hi honeybee! Welcome!

My lg is only a couple of weeks older than your LO and I'm the same, didn't think I'd be wanting to ttc again so soon!

Thanks baileybubs :flower: it's so crazy, I never thought I'd what to try again this soon and thought anyone that did must be mad...well now I'm one of them! :haha:

I was the same honeybee, especially towards the end of pregnancy I was thinking people must have been mad to want to be pregnant again so soon and yet here I am! Counting down til we can ttc again lol!

Hey ladies how u doin? Well af came yesterday so just 2 more cycles till ttc again. X

Hi ladies. Just dropped in to find baileybubs and Cheryl both preggers!! Congrats to both of you! I still hope to join you soon but still no sign of AF for me. I only bf once at night. The rest if the time is formula so she must surely be around the corner. Keep us posted on how you get on. X

Hi mannymoo! Yeah we had a suprise BFP! I'm very happy about it if not shocked at first lol!

I hope your cycles get back to normal soon so you can ttc!

Hey manny thanks it was a surprise as we decided to wait till Leo was 2 then it happened lol..x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->