WTT number 2, only just had number 1!!

Aw congrats besty was it an oopsie or were u trying?x

Congrats besty!

We're doing fine here. Started Jakob on solids and he loves it. We started NTNP. Well, almost. We went from condoms to using the pullout method. OH wants to wait till the end of the month and that's fine by me. No AF yet. Stocked up on OPKs and HPTs so I'm ready.

How are you girls?

Aw thts good Katy u hav ur sticks at the ready well today I'm 16dpo and no sign of af or BFP I'm totally gutted just want the witch to come so My cycles are regular for ttc in jan. x

A little late to the party, but we will be TTC #1 in June 2014.

Congrats besty! Well done to you. I'm still waiting for some sort of cycle to appear. LO is almost sleeping through the night and just started one bottle of formula during the day (the rest is boob) so I'm sure af will be visiting sometime soon and then ttc will begin. Can't wait to join you. Xx

Hi gorgeous ladies :hugs:

Can I join the group??? :flower:
We're TTC as of feb next year

The countdown is on!!!!! :dust:

Help me survive the wait!!!! Would love to join the FB group if possible too :hug:
xoxoxoxooxoxxo

Of course. Xx

Hey manny look at us we will be ttc budies again. Xx

Welcome teilana, divinelove and angelbaby! The more the merrier I say!

So what's everyone's stories? I'll sum up me for the newbies

Name: Bailey
Partner: fiancé age 25 (toy boy lol)
Any children: Emilia born 5th April 2013 (5 months old now)
Starting ttc: January 2014
Reasons for WTT: c section scar to heal, getting back to work for a while before going on mat leave again!
Reasons for TTC soon: wanting a small age gap, also wanting 3 children in total and ain't getting any younger lol!
Current contraception: condoms or good old pullout method combined with cycle tracking

Mannymoo yay for your LO sleeping through the night, hope your cycles kick in again soon and don't leave you wondering! We are still using condoms around fertile time and I hate them! But I don't trust df with pullout method sometimes coz he would love us to be ttc already!

Cheryl how strange?? Maybe you haven't O'd yet then? My cycles have been a bit random too since I had Emilia.

Name: Amanda
Partner: DH 26
Any children: Just our furbaby Odie.
Starting ttc: June 2014
Reasons for WTT: purchase of our first house, not wanting a baby close to Christmas
Reasons for TTC soon: crazy broody! and not getting any easier
Current contraception: evra patch. picked up my last 3 months yesterday!

Hallo ladies! Thank you!

Name: Jeanine
Partner: DH 28
Any children: My almost 22 month old daughter.
Starting ttc: Hopefully somewhere between mid to end 2014 (still need to talk to DH)
Reasons for WTT: purchase of our first house together, finances.
Reasons for TTC soon: I am so broody and want a smallish age gap.
Current contraception: Qlaira, only hormonal contraception that works for me. Been on it for 8 months now and no problems so far.

Name: Cheryl
Partner: DH:39
Any children: baby Leo 5 months old
Starting ttc: in jan 2014
Reasons for WTT: want to go back to work first and section scar to heal and booked a family holiday in may
Reasons for TTC soon: I'm so broody loving every bit of Leo and being a parent just want a wee bro or sis for him so there's not a big age gap.
Current contraception: well I was using OPKs lol I kno so stupid so I'm currently waiting on af which was due sun with bfns so I'm in limbo

P.s when af comes it will be condoms

Name: Amanda
partner: dh 33
Any children:step daughter 8 n my girls Ella 22 months n Angel 9 months
Reason for wtt: waiting for youngest to be about to go to school or in school n dhs two older kids to be grown.

Name: Nikki :flower:
I have one gorgeous son. He is 14 months, still breastfeeding and no end in sight! (typical boy LOL) :haha:
Husband age: 36

Reason for WTT: :baby: Would like my son to be a little more independent from me first so he isnt in shock when he has to share his mumma! (Thankfully have had no issues with fertility (touch wood) even though I'm in my mid 30's) waiting till Feb next year to try for baby no two :hugs:

Currently doing a preconception program with my naturopath where I aim to get super healthy for pregnancy with all different herbs and supplements- a bit overkill but it worked last time! :cloud9::cloud9:

Previous birth experience: 19 hours of full on labour with no progression. My son was two weeks post dates and was trying to come out brow first (also posterior) so ended up with emergency csection). Would like natural birth next time (if its meant to be but will not stress if I cant as I have a super small pelvis and my son was a big baby which may be the reason his head tilted to the brow first position)

Trying to get fit (well thinking about it) need a lick up the behind! :rofl:

Cant decide if I want a boy or girl next- would love a little brother for my son but would also love a little girl

Really happy I found you ladies! Looking forward to our chats :friends:

Name: Mandy
Partner: DH: 37
Any children: josh is 4 months old
Starting ttc: as soon as cycle returns
Reasons for WTT: currently bf'ing so no real cycle
Reasons for TTC soon: Dh and I are both 13 months apart from our siblings and we want the same for our kids. Also, we want 3 so need to get a move-on. Tick tock...
Current contraception: our 4-month old baby lol ;)

Good to "meet" you all and Cheryl yay for being ttc buddies again! Lets hope we have a smoother ride this time around!

Hello all

Name: Vikki
Partner: DW 34
Any children: Daughter 7 months old
Starting ttc: October 2013 cycle (next month eeeeek)
Reasons for WTT: there are no reasons as my DW carried our first child and I will be carrying our second child.
Reasons for TTC soon: We always wanted a small(ish) age gap and due to my age decided now is the time to ttc number 2 baby
Current contraception: dont need any, its the sperm we need, not avoid :thumbup:

Vikki hope you don't mind me asking but will you use same doner again? So nice that you both get to experience pregnancy and birth!

Hello everyone, and so nice to see our little group growing!

Yay for ttc next month kiwi! Will you be using same sperm donor as you did for your dd? If you don't mind me asking!

What's everyone doing to keep the baby fever at bay? I just have to keep reminding myself of the vbac I hope to have and that if there's less than 18 month gap it might not be possible. Also if I were to go back to work already pregnant they might not be as flexible with me so just keep having to remember that. But I bet by December I will have to really try hard not to NTNP as noone will know if I'm just a little bit pregnant by January lol!

mannymoo/baileybubs - indeed we have the same donor on board for number 2. We were going to ttc this month but comittments on his side made it impossible so it all systems go for October. My wife caught first month of trying so the pressure is all on me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->