• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

WTT number 2, only just had number 1!!

Hello ladies :wave: bailey thanks for the invite, I can't wait to try I love peeing on sticks and I loved being pregnant it will be great to see if it will be a little bro or sis for Leo..x

I'm so glad there are other crazy people wanting another baby so soon. I thought there was something wrong with me!!

Bailey my pregnancy wasn't great - ms until 16 weeks, hospitalized for a major bleed at 25 weeks and then monitored for pre term labour from then on. And let's not forget the heartburn, aching hips and lack of sleep towards the end. But I loved it nonetheless and can't wait to start all over again!!

A few questions for those further ahead... When did your pp bleeding stop and when did you start dtd again? Also for those bf'ing, when did your first af arrive? I'm planning on not taking any bcp and just trusting that my body will let me know when it's ready to start again.

Cheryl how is little Leo? When are you going to try for #2?

Welcome Cheryl! Hope you and leo are good today. Is he still sleeping well?

Manny moo wow sounds like you had a hard pregnancy Hun! I don't know if I'll be much help with your questions coz I am not BFing (she wouldn't latch at all!) but I got my AF exactly 6 weeks pp. however I also started taking the cerazette that day and I don't know if that was just coincidence or what started the bleeding coz it then continued for 19 days!! Stupid contraception lol! Needless to say we have decided to forget all types of hormonal contraception now and we will just use condoms til about Xmas then NTNP til April.
My pp bleeding had stopped at about 3 weeks, I had a c section though so I don't know if that makes any difference. Then we started dtd at about 5 weeks pp just before the bleeding started again lol! To be honest we have only dtd a handful of times since her birth anyway.

Hey.
Welcome to all the new girls - mannymoo, Kiwi2307, bbygurl719 and Firefox.

Firefox, awesome that you got pregnant naturally right after the first LO! I'm hoping the same for myself. I'm hoping my period returns about 6 months after birth so I don't miss any opportunities. And I hope it doesn't stay away too long. But I can't tell my body to do what I want when I want it so I'll have to be patient.

besty, Father's day kind of went past us. We don't really celebrate it here. I hope you all had a good one (fathers, too ;).
As for missing my bump, of course I do. But I must say that I've gotten used to not being pregnant and am less impatient at the moment.

mannymoo, my pp bleeding stopped after 5 weeks. I'm exclusively breastfeeding and no sign of AF yet.

I've made a closed fb group title 'wtt for another rainbow baby' feel free to join ladies :)

Yeah join us ladies! I do come on bnb a lot but on busy days or when Emilia isn't in a good mood I tend to go on fb and not on here coz it's easier sometimes.

I can't find the FB group. Besty if I add you as a friend can you sign me up too?

Hi Girls, can I join?
My Miracle daughter was born in September after 7yrs of TTC, and im 28 this year we have decided to wait and TTC until I have lost some of my weight again, and after xmas, meaning DD will be 2 years atleast when I have another baby.

Fingers crossed for us all :)

Sam x

Congratulations for your miracle baby girl, winterbeauty/Sam!
Did you conceive naturally or by IUI/IVF?

Hey ladies how are we all?

I'm so glad to say that today AF finally returned! So now I can start tracking my cycles again! Then in 6 months NTNP and then 3 more months til ttc!

Good for you, baileybubs!
No sign of AF for me yet.
We're doing well. Jakob had his first dose of vaccines last week and he took it very well. No fever or other side effects.
I have an X-ray scan of my teeth on 4 September so we'll probably start NTNP/TTC right after that.

I've just had a dental x ray lol! Got some teeth to take out that suffered during pregnancy!

I think the cerazette might still have messed my cycles so it will probably take a few months to settle again. I'm just glad AF has actually returned!

Wow Bailey u are so close I'm kinda jealous lol. I can't start until my two babies r in school or about to be in school and little does my dh know I'm broody already.

Hi ladies. I had my six week check up today and my obgyn has cleared us to ttc as soon as I start I start getting af/ovulating again. I think we will just be ntnp from the start and actively ttc after Christmas. So excited.

Good call re the dental X-rays. My teeth took a hit during pregnancy. Going to set up an appointment this week.

Wow I love how your obgyn has okayed it so soon for you mannymoo! I hate it when I keep hearing people say it should be 1 year, yeah it's good to rest your body etc but I don't think it's completely necessary to wait that long. Maybe that's just me though. I know I do actually have to wait about a year though due to my c section.

Can't wait to get started!!

Bbygurl I will be the same as you I think, once we have number 2 we will be waiting until they are at least in school a couple if years til we ttc number 3.

I don't want to wait anymore lol. But daddy doesn't want anymore right now. Plus we live with my mom right now and there is no room for more lol. Both my 19 month old n six month sleep in with us. After we get back from our camping trip next Monday she will be putting her in her big girl bed again. And than teach six month old to sleep in crib.

Hey all how are we doing? I've found out today that I am actually pregnant :) Evie's going to be a big sister

Yay congratulations Besty!!! Were you ttc or happy accident?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"