WTT our last. Buddy?

USAFWife319

Reaction score
hey everyone! It’s been quite a while since I’ve been around but we shall soon start trying again for our 4th and possibly last pregnancy. I got my Nexplanon removed last Thursday and am currently awaiting AF. According to my trackers and the last few months having AF I should get AF in about a week. Anyone else around the same track?

Not trying hun, but saw your thread pop up and wanted to wish you luck. Praying you're blessed with a healthy pregnancy very quickly

Not trying hun, but saw your thread pop up and wanted to wish you luck. Praying you're blessed with a healthy pregnancy very quickly

Thank you! Hope everything is well for you! I know it’s been a while since we chatted

Good luck hun, we are waiting to try too x

We will be after this one. I honestly said I was done after Noah was born but I want him to grow up with a sibling to play with too

Things are going well. Hard to believe how big our boys are getting!

D has been an amazing big brother to our girls and I'm sure Noah will be as well!

Things are going well. Hard to believe how big our boys are getting!

D has been an amazing big brother to our girls and I'm sure Noah will be as well!

I know! Noah turned 2.5 yesterday and it’s hard to believe Milan would’ve already been 4.5 by now. I told hubs it’s going to be kinda strange to have two littles running around but we’re excited for it too.

I went to send you a FB request but it’s turned off on your end I guess

Ooops, I think I still have everything on extra private because of that stalking incident.
Didn't realize we weren't still 'friends'. I've had that happen a few times though, sent one to you

Not WTT but we're TTC our second and last baby. Just started cycle 3. 1st I probably shouldn't even count as it was right after my Dad passed away so it was the last thing on my mind. Looking forward to completing our little family.

Not WTT but we're TTC our second and last baby. Just started cycle 3. 1st I probably shouldn't even count as it was right after my Dad passed away so it was the last thing on my mind. Looking forward to completing our little family.

Fingers crossed for you!! I know what it’s like to try and it not happen for a while. Hugs though!! It’ll happen soon

Fingers crossed for you!! I know what it’s like to try and it not happen for a while. Hugs though!! It’ll happen soon
It took 7 months to conceive our DD so I'm not expecting it to happen quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->