WTT our last. Buddy?

@Bevziibubble thank you. I have just spent the last 45mins working out ovulation datea and poasible due dates and the way my cycles fall..i'd need to get pregnant Nov ovulation or Dec ovulation to have a late July/August baby!.. So i will let him have his condom free holiday this monyh and come off the pill August 22nd x

Ooh how wonderful luxoire! I'm glad you guys were able to have that chat and your OH seems incredibly sweet to have been thinking of how you'd manage.
Hope you guys have a lovely holiday!

That’s so amazing!!! So happy for y’all! Have fun

@busytulip it is isnt it! although the cynic in me wonders how much of his concern was hiding his reluctance hahahaha - but like you said atleast we got to air it out and chat. Thing is knowing him - now i cant complain too much during the pregnancy cos he'll just be like - you decided to NOT wait ahhahah

@USAFWife319 aww thanks hun, he is treating this hols like his last condom-free, pregnancy-free, baby-free enjoyment for a while - the way he is talking you'd think he was the one carrying the pregnancy for 40-42 weeks (10 MONTHS!) hahaah MEN!!!

So I was supposed to get AF yesterday but never did so I decided to do an OPK... if I’m right this is positive

@USAFWife319 CONGRATULATIONS!!!! you can got freom WTT to Pregnant skip the TTC part altogether...THAT is definitely a POSITIVE...sending you hugs darling and praying it sticks!!!

Definitely a positive OPK. Maybe your body is just needing time to adjust after coming off bc. Looks like your migraine was caused from hormone fluctuation, ovulation hormones!

@USAFWife319 CONGRATULATIONS!!!! you can got freom WTT to Pregnant skip the TTC part altogether...THAT is definitely a POSITIVE...sending you hugs darling and praying it sticks!!!

That’s an ovulation test. We are still WTT but since I didn’t get AF I wanted to know what was going on.

Definitely a positive OPK. Maybe your body is just needing time to adjust after coming off bc. Looks like your migraine was caused from hormone fluctuation, ovulation hormones!

It’s just crazy since it was removed 2 weeks ago. I didn’t expect things this quick!

I'm excited for you USAF, more than half the struggle is ovulating (especially on your own or regularly)
FXd this means things will go really smoothly in your TTC journey

Adjusting. Sweets started school last week so figuring out new schedules has been the name of the game

How about you?

we are off on holiday thursday and i was wondering whether to smuggle conception vits into my luggae - but what if i get stopped at customs and asked what the meds are for?! since we are not off he pill yet ahahah

I am however, going to smuggle some opk sticks as i will be ovulating when we are aeay and i want to keep track of my ovulation days for the next couple of months to plan it all properly

Luxo, if they're OTC and in the original bottle I'm not sure why vitamins would cause any red flags. Especially if the bottle is unopened (still has the seal on it) to prove it's not been tampered with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->