WTT our last. Buddy?

I got a call Tuesday from the MRI place saying they couldn't do my scan and we needed to reschedule. Thankfully they had an opening on Thursday so not too much change needed to be made.

I got to the MRI place, took the 2 valume, and I get called back. They explain that the doctor didn't write the order correctly. They wanted view of both my lumbar and sacrum with and without contrast. These are considered 2 separate view which meant I needed 2 separate orders. They would only be able to do one view and so they were wondering if I just wanted to reschedule and come back at a later date to do both. I said no I'll just have to do them separate.

The MRI machine was torture. The medicine didn't help at all. I felt like I was in a coffin and the banging made me imagine someone nailing me in. On top of that being forced to lay in a flat position for 45 minutes without being able to adjust, I was in so much pain by the end of it. I have to go back November 7th for the next one. Not looking forward to that at all.

AF showed up yesterday and was really mild but I've woken up this morning in some pretty serious pain. However, I was shocked to see just how accurate FF was at predicting her arrival even with my very inconsistent temping. Not sure if temping is going to work this time around since my sleep patterns now vary night by night depending on my schedule.

How is everyone else getting on? USAF, is AF gone yet? FX she was kinder to you than originally.

I got a call Tuesday from the MRI place saying they couldn't do my scan and we needed to reschedule. Thankfully they had an opening on Thursday so not too much change needed to be made.

I got to the MRI place, took the 2 valume, and I get called back. They explain that the doctor didn't write the order correctly. They wanted view of both my lumbar and sacrum with and without contrast. These are considered 2 separate view which meant I needed 2 separate orders. They would only be able to do one view and so they were wondering if I just wanted to reschedule and come back at a later date to do both. I said no I'll just have to do them separate.

The MRI machine was torture. The medicine didn't help at all. I felt like I was in a coffin and the banging made me imagine someone nailing me in. On top of that being forced to lay in a flat position for 45 minutes without being able to adjust, I was in so much pain by the end of it. I have to go back November 7th for the next one. Not looking forward to that at all.

AF showed up yesterday and was really mild but I've woken up this morning in some pretty serious pain. However, I was shocked to see just how accurate FF was at predicting her arrival even with my very inconsistent temping. Not sure if temping is going to work this time around since my sleep patterns now vary night by night depending on my schedule.

How is everyone else getting on? USAF, is AF gone yet? FX she was kinder to you than originally.
Hope your MRI went well! Do you have the results yet?

AF is gone and now we’re looking to the next ovulation. NTNP at this point

Hope your MRI went well! Do you have the results yet?
I got a call Tuesday from the MRI place saying they couldn’t do my scan and we needed to reschedule. Thankfully they had an opening on Thursday so not too much change needed to be made.

I got to the MRI place, took the 2 valume, and I got called back. They explain that the doctor didn’t write the order correctly. They wanted views of both my lumbar and sacrum with and without contrast. These are considered 2 separate views which meant I needed 2 separate orders. They would only be able to do one view and so they were wondering if I just wanted to reschedule and come back at a later date to do both. I said no I’ll just have to do them separate.

The MRI machine was torture. The medicine didn’t help at all. I felt like I was in a coffin and the banging made me imagine someone nailing me in. On top of that being forced to lay in a flat position for 45 minutes without being able to adjust, I was in so much pain by the end of it. I have to go back November 7th for the next one. Not looking forward to that at all.

No results. I go for my follow-up/results on the 13th.

My period showed up the 25th. I was shocked to see just how accurate one of my fertility apps were at predicting her arrival even with my very inconsistent temping. Not sure if temping is going to work this time around since my sleep patterns now vary night by night depending on my schedule. For now I'm keeping at it and we will see how it goes. Everything is pointing to us not being fertile when we are on our cruise in December was a bummer until I realized that by being fertile a little earlier means AF will be due around Christmas Eve. If we catch on that very first try we could be getting a Christmas gift.

It was hot here. Daytime high was 88 or so with a real feel over 90. Trick-or-treating hours it was in the upper 70s. Of course a cold front came through around 2am and we woke up yesterday to temps ranging from 50-65 here in central Fl. Parts of northern Fl were in the 30s! But Sweets had a blast and ultimately that's all that matters.

It has been a LONG week and I'm ready for it to be over. Just gotta work tonight. I decided to take Sunday off and just recoup because I'm struggling.

How in the world is it November? I had all this stuff I needed to do and haven't gotten around to it and now I'm gonna be so stressed for time (things to get ready for a cruise we've been planning for 18 months).

Anywho, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Oh that weather would be nice!!! It’s always stress time for us no matter how long we have to plan

This year has gone so quickly hasn't it.
I hope you get chance to relax soon. Sounds like a busy week.

Finally had a follow-up with my MRI results.

I have swelling in my L5 and S1 area of my back. It is all muscular meaning nothing it impeding the spinal column. All discs and such are great. No bulging, slips, fractures, or breaks. I also have swelling in my SI joint.
I was referred to pain management to try injections to see if we can lessen the swelling and thus relieve the pain.

Man as the days go on I feel like I get busier and busier.

I had my first meeting with pain management yesterday. I have some arthritis in my back. Nothing terrible, but he did say it is more than they'd expect for someone my age.

Long story short we are going to start with bilateral SI joint injections. I will have two injections into the pelvic joint/tailbone area. They will contain a steroid and an anti-inflammatory. Then I'll go for a follow-up 2 weeks later and we'll go from there. He did say he feels I will most likely need an injection into the ligament in the lower back to truly start relieving the back pain. It is nice to have answers and a game plan. Just ready for relief.

In WTT news, AF is due this weekend and it'll be the official start of TTC.

I hope it all helps!!!

I understand about feeling busier and busier. I think it has something to with this time of year as well. It sucks but it’s a blessing at the same time sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->