WTT our last. Buddy?

:( I have never used OPKs so no advice or thoughts here unfortunately. just hoping the best for you.

I'm on CD 12 and having some serious tendernous issues in my c-section scar area. Not really cramps per say but just some real pain of a different sort. I wonder if my body is gearing up to O.
I cant' find the thermometer I used to temp last time so I think I'm gonna just go out and buy another one. I didn't do internal temping, just oral first thing in the morning even if just to give me some idea.

I don’t feel like I’m ovulating at all but who knows. Hopefully you can find your thermometer soon! I was never able to temp well so I’ve stuck to the strips

Last edited:
I found the thermometer. went to use it this morning and... batter is dead. Guess I'll have to buy one this afternoon.

Based on 3 days of soreness and cramping, mixed with a change in CM, 2 different fertility apps are saying they believe I am within days of ovulating. It would be nice if my body is back on schedule that quickly but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Oh and I got offered a leadership position at work

USAF, how are you feeling?

That sucks about your thermometer and about your cycle but awesome about your job!! If it makes you feel better I don’t know what’s going on with my body. I had been completely negative with my opk then major positive and and negative right after that. Normally it’s a gradual up and then down but not this time. I don’t have my normal symptoms either instead it’s more of it feels like my period is coming

oh no :( well hopefully either AF hurries up so you can move on to the next cycle or your body starts making more sense.

All I know is my nipples are super sensitive and I’ve been having acid reflux. It’s going to be a long 10 days

They are unless I’m not pregnant. I’ve got at least 3 days before I can test lol I’m just impatient

oooo sounds promising. Well I'm here to line squint and tweak pics as soon as you start. Sending so much pixie dust your way

Yeah well hubs and I got into a fight last night and he said maybe I should go back on bc because we’re not ready for another. I told him I very well may be pregnant right now and he asked how that was possible if I only got negatives. Uhhh I got one positive and my body is still adjusting so I don’t know for sure when/if I ovulated. Plus we’re had unprotected sex. Doesn’t matter when it is there’s still that chance...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->