WTT sept/oct/nov graduates!

Oh at least he's completely on board and is willing to suffer through it so you don't miss O. That always helps to have a supportive spouse. I think if you bd today that should be sufficient. Just make sure you have plenty of time to let the baby juice settle before getting up. And try to use just a little bit of preseed, it'll make the vagina less acidic and make the juice live longer.

Af is due tomorrow for the last 4 months she has came on the dot. If she doesn't arrive tomorrow going to test Tuesday. Fingers crossed. Hope you get yours Emma and Tommy xxx

It looks like OH is going to have to drive about 45 minutes to get his SA done at a fertility clinic because no labs or hospitals around here do them, ugh! I'm thinking of trying something different this month. I guess it's the SMEP or similar. We usually start BD'ing every dayaround CD 8-9 and I O between CD 12-14. I was thinking of BD'ing maybe every other day or just once around CD 10-11 then every day when I get a positive OPK then every day for 2-3 days??

So far Af hasn't showed but still have the whole day to go. I took a pregnancy test this morning cause I could not wait. and am so confused! The control line came up. and there was a line in the other window quite clearly but it was facing the wrong way then after 5 minutes it disappeared completely! The line was going across the way. Think it was a dodgy test just going to wait and test in a couple of days if At doesn't show. Xxx

So took another test last night it was negative and woke up today spotting so that is definitely me out so gutted. :(

DH had a semen analysis done Thursday....really hoping the results come back normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->