WTT sept/oct/nov graduates!

As for me: my temps look like im dying :D

:rofl: Yep, looks like you've flat-lined. Hilarious! Or it would be if it wasn't so frustrating, right?

Tommie, I say definitely test in the morning. At 17 DPO you shouldn't get a false negative. Most people can get a hint of a pos a whole week before that. Your chart still looks good to me.

So stinking anxious. I am going to be going to the bathroom like a mad women today keeping an eye out for AF. It's so funny. Now that I've decided to test in the morning, I really want to test tonight. :haha: But I won't.

Funny yes but annoying :D afternoon opk was lighter than before so could have been a false hope or maybe I just drank too much/peed too soon :haha:

Tommie totally test tomorrow, if it's a neg you can put your mind into expecting af, if she doesn't show it's awesome but would be worse to go around hoping your high temps meant you were pg and it was just a slow af. Dooo it! Everyone feels silly getting bfn when they test but one day it will be a lovely bfp :)

Idk, I had an appt with my ob/gyn on Monday for a 6mo follow up pap and I discussed it with her. She wrote me an order for my OH to get a semen analysis done. She told me I shouldnt worry yet since clinical infertility is a year of trying with no success, which I already know. I am only 28 so I know I still have some time but I still feel the pressure is on. My temps are still above coverline this morning, barely. Im 10dpo now and my bbs are alittle more tender. I feel mildly bloated but no real cramps.

I think it's cruel that people have to go through a year of trying before anything gets done. That's only 12 times...but a whole freaking year! Keeping my fingers crossed for you MKAC.

What I was wondering was is it 12 months really, or 12 cycles? Because I'm on my 5th cycle but only my 4th month because my cycles range from 22-26 days.

I'm going to go with whichever is quicker :haha: this is month 6 cycle 6 though so nothing to go on yet :shrug: officially 5months of "trying" as the first month was anovulatory but i'll still be counting it at the Dr :D

Feel like im out already. Af isnt due until the 10th. But just have that feeling familar pains :( it aint over until she shows but still feel like its done gutted like.

I'm brining to suspect another anovulatory cycle, haven't had a +opk or fertile cm but got a temp hike, one temp alone doesn't mean much but doesn't look great. I did wake up 2 hours before my alarm when hubby got up so hoping I've messed it up there :(

Scrap that I just got my +opk on my digital! Couldn't believe my eyes :D I had about 4 Internet cheapie OPK's left and was panicking how to survive the weekend :D I don't know we can manage bd tonight as we did it yesterday but tomorrow night will hopefully not be too late! :happydance:

Oh I'm so glad you got your +opk Emma!!! Yay! It sounds like you've got good timing on your BD too.

Well, I tested this morning and got a bfp! I almost couldn't believe it and I think I'm still in shock.

I hope this is a chain reaction for all of us.

Haha I knew it! I was worried when your temp sunk a tiny bit but being that high still? Fuck yeah :) 2/5 girls in our little thread!

I'd sure like to stick around for as long y'all will have me. I have a good feeling about your +opk and your bd timing.

You're not allowed to leave yet, same as Angie (but at least you two have someone to complain to who gets it!) I'm not feeling great about the bd, we got it last night but I still had creamy cm then, gonna try tonight but I'm still sore from the rough and tumble :D plus we're both sick, hubby barely finished he was so poorly :( I'd love to break tonight and go tomorrow but am too paranoid I'll O tonight, better to do it tonight than maybe be too late tomorrow :)

I'm gonna try and be hopeful, that's 3 BnB friends in one month it's gotta mean something!

Yay! A pos opk and a bfp!

Congrats Tommie! I knew the was no way your lp was that long. I'm so happy for you.

Yay Emma! A pos digi is better than a pos cheapie! Love that smiley face. Crossing my fingers this is it for you. Also, if you do end up going to the Dr, you absolutely count your anovulatory cycles. Shows them you might have an ovulation issue.

Oh gawd I have caught the man flu :D plus I am so sore I have no idea how we'll manage tonight, but I'm just so scared I'll ov before we get to dtd tomorrow! I know chances are high I'll ov tomorrow but just in case I'd like to have one more shot, will see if hubby can survive another onslaught :D I can ignore the barbed wire in my throat for the babies!

Our of curiosity, which days before/ during ov did you guys bd? Would be nice to believe it can be from that "one time" or maybe several days prior, I'm just more scared of only having one bd in the fertile range if we skip tonight :/

My only anovulatory cycle was the first one off bcp but I still count it for the drs but I've stopped counting it in my ttc cycles to get a more accurate reading of our active ttc time

I'm so sorry, could not come at a worse time. Ugh, being sick sucks to begin with. Just makes it worse to be during ovulation.
We bd the day of O and the day before. Also 4 days before.

Yep, I would count every cycle when talking to the doctors. The sooner the better to figure everything out.

We DTD Sunday and Monday and I O'd Tuesday.

I am not sure what's going on right now. Last night I had very mild brown discharge and today same thing. I assumed AF would be today because of last night. I also didn't bother to temp this morning because of the spotting and I temp vaginally. I hate this waiting game!

We didn't manage bd yesterday but had a long chat about how sex on demand is ruining the enjoyment but (his words) "not having a baby is worse" so hopefully now my temp dropped this morning and I pointed it out we can bd tonight and catch it, hopefully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->