WTT sept/oct/nov graduates!

patienceiav

Reaction score
Hello ladies! :happydance:

There's been a few of us in WTT who are stepping over into TTC life (you know who you are) :hugs: I thought it'd be nice for us newbies to stick together in this new and exciting journey (all people are welcome to join in the chit chat!) :flower:

Let's get some 2WWs and BFPs in motion! :winkwink:

Lovely idea :) Naturally I have nothing to say now, but I wanted to comment so I won't have trouble finding this in the future!

I know most of us coming over are October triers - does anyone know when they're ready to start trying? I've had some weird period stuff going on. I thought I was starting my period a few days ago because I had some spotting, but then it stopped. I had been hoping it was IB, but it started on the 26th, and I've only gotten BFNs. So I don't really have any idea what's happening in there right now, I guess my uterus just figured it would be fun to fuck with me. :dohh: Frustrating!

I just ovulated within the last day or two, which we actually DTD a couple days during my fertile period. So if AF arrives in the next 10-12 days we will be trying after that.

Amalee I was 4 days late with AF, really got my hopes up ;/ sometimes our bodies don't fancy cooperating :( CD3 for me at least!

I though af was arriving a couple of days ago but I only had a bit of spotting :( so I suppose im back to waiting for af...we may bd between now and then though...I have no idea what my body is doing. :(

Xxx

Hey
I'm a little bit early, but officially trying from 12th November, not long now! Hope you guys have your BFPs asap! x

Hi ladies. Wanted to comment so I could find this thread later in the month when we start trying, I'm guessing the 20th/21st ish. And so i can stay up to date with how everyone is doing. We may start NTNP between now and then. But I'll see you sooner or later!

Hope things line out for you and you get your BFP soon!

Just wanted to say hi! so I can find this thread in a few weeks. My egg donation procedure is 2 weeks from today, and I'm free to start trying 2 weeks after that so I should be over at the beginning of November. Yeah!

Evening all! Finally got my AF so I guess that means i'm on CD1?! I'm not really with the jargon side of things, I just kinda go with the flow but I do like to kind of understand so please correct me if I get things wrong!

So it looks like instead of increasing our Nursery costs that Im going to reducing my hours for the next 5 months which work are fine with and i'm guaranteed to get them back. I figured why work for a bit more money when I could look after him so as of Nov things will get a bit tighter. I did suggest to Hubs that we put off ttc but instead we have agreed to just 'go with the flow', I guess that means we are not trying but not preventing either. I have no idea when I will ovulate, probably the weekend hubs is away on a stag do!!!

Looking forward to chatting and hearing all our stories non the less.

x-x-x-x

Hi everyone! I found the WTT in October thread yesterday and followed it here! The hubs and I are trying for baby number one starting on Oct 4. I've been reading up for the last month and am so excited to finally feel legit to join the group. I really hope we all get quick BFPs! Fingers crossed for all!!

:hi: Hi gals, well I was in the other thread wtt in Oct but the DH didn't want to wait neither did I so we dtd a couple days into my fertile window but don't know if we did enough our schedules were so hectic,:wacko: that being the reason we initially decided to wait till Oct oh and the fact of my recent ectopic but oh well we decided to practice a little:winkwink: and if not this month we will still be trying in OCT since my cycle is in the 2nd week of the month:thumbup:
So here's hoping ladies and lots of:dust::dust::dust:

Just wanted to say hi! so I can find this thread in a few weeks. My egg donation procedure is 2 weeks from today, and I'm free to start trying 2 weeks after that so I should be over at the beginning of November. Yeah!

Such a lovely gesture, you deserve a :bfp: of your very own after donating your eggs ! :) roll on november !

:hi: Hi gals, well I was in the other thread wtt in Oct but the DH didn't want to wait neither did I so we dtd a couple days into my fertile window but don't know if we did enough our schedules were so hectic,:wacko: that being the reason we initially decided to wait till Oct oh and the fact of my recent ectopic but oh well we decided to practice a little:winkwink: and if not this month we will still be trying in OCT since my cycle is in the 2nd week of the month:thumbup:
So here's hoping ladies and lots of:dust::dust::dust:

Sorry to hear hun, nothing like getting a bit of "practice in" :haha: i'm expecting an O at the end of next week, can't wait :D lots of clashing schedules though so i'll be lucky to get in enough BD this month!

Evening all! Finally got my AF so I guess that means i'm on CD1?! I'm not really with the jargon side of things, I just kinda go with the flow but I do like to kind of understand so please correct me if I get things wrong!

So it looks like instead of increasing our Nursery costs that Im going to reducing my hours for the next 5 months which work are fine with and i'm guaranteed to get them back. I figured why work for a bit more money when I could look after him so as of Nov things will get a bit tighter. I did suggest to Hubs that we put off ttc but instead we have agreed to just 'go with the flow', I guess that means we are not trying but not preventing either. I have no idea when I will ovulate, probably the weekend hubs is away on a stag do!!!

x-x-x-x

You're lucky to be so relaxed! :) i'd love to not be a nut about it but I just think "oh god there's only 4 days per cycle i even have a chance at getting preggers" and it all goes down hill from there :dohh:

I didn't quite understand your hours thing, you're going down in hours before getting preggers ?

Such a lovely gesture, you deserve a :bfp: of your very own after donating your eggs ! :) roll on november !

Oh thanks, that's sweet to say. This is my second time donating and I love being able to hopefully make another's dream of being a mom come true. It is truly the most rewarding feeling! I will do it again after having my own LO.

This is my first time ttc so I'm obviously praying for that bfp right away. I'm actually kind of hoping that having the fertility drugs in my system the last cycle before ttc will help my chances. We shall see.

x-x-x-x

You're lucky to be so relaxed! :) i'd love to not be a nut about it but I just think "oh god there's only 4 days per cycle i even have a chance at getting preggers" and it all goes down hill from there :dohh:

I didn't quite understand your hours thing, you're going down in hours before getting preggers ?[/QUOTE

I need cover for Mondays starting nov and rather than paying out for more nursery I will take the day off, I've said I want the hours back when we get busier at work but by then yeah I should be pregnant and who knows what will happen, what I really mean us that money will be tighter so getting pregnant isn't priority, just happy for it to happen by itself, x

I started spotting earlier so I think I'm about to get AF today or tomorrow. This sucks. I'm going to be traveling about when I will be ovulating this next cycle so I will probably have to try in November.

I am seriously considering just giving up the whole actively trying and just going with the flow and seeing what happens. But then I stop and think that I'm 35, I don't want to wait any longer and that it needs to happen now or it never will. Then I wonder why I even want another one because my girls are 15 and 16 and I will literally be starting all over. This is almost like trying for my first. Except with my first I didn't try. It just happened. I was 18 and oops. WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT NOW?!

Sorry, I'm stressed from work right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->