WTT sept/oct/nov graduates!

This is the first time we tried without, was bloody awesome :D my ttc buddy just got her bfp recently too, I feel the positive vibes all over :D like im making a baby :happydance:

Just landed after our flight was delayed an hour, could have been worse! Definitely no bd tonight but I haven't had a +opk yet so no stress :)

Sigh, my with positivity is quickly going out the window :(

My temp has been between 36.2-36.0 (my ovulation temps) for 4 Days now, a little tmi but my cervix is high and soft but my cm is creamy and my OPK's refuse to go positive, I'm so confused! This has never happened before :( i just won't surge but why are my other symptoms gearing for ov except cm and opk :cry: worried all this bd is going to fall flat at the finish line cuz we don't have any energy any more :cry:

Sorry for the sob, I've felt so good this month but now I'm cd18 with no sign of ov :(

Oh Emma hang in there. I hope you get your + soon.

My Saturday and Sunday temps on my chart are bogus b/c again, I was 1 to 1 1/2 hours later temping than normal. Today starts the first possible day AF could show. I felt a little crampy last night and this morning so it's not a good sign. Plus my drop in temperature from Thursday to Friday doesn't look promising. I'm trying not to be a negative-Nancy, but I'm also trying to prepare myself.

The two things that we'll be doing differently next month if this month doesn't work for us is 1) I'm setting my alarm on the weekends, taking my temp and then going back to sleep. No more bogus weekend temps. 2) Tmi, but during my fertile week we are finishing doggy. I feel like that is the best way to keep all the good stuff where it needs to be.

This is my least favorite time in the whole process. Just waiting on AF to show. Ugh.

I'm glad you're taking your temps with a pinch of salt, they really mean little more than symptoms do, people get bfps with low temps, people start AF on high temps then it drops etc, but high temps at that dpo always looks nice :) for example if i had high temps at 13dpo i'd have POAS by then :D since my LP is only 10days. I hope it's a good sign for you though :) the temp flucations don't mean much, it's just progesterone levels going up and down in your system so don't worry :flower:

I can safely say i've never had a cycle like this, the last two i o'ed cd16 and now i won't even o cd19, god knows when it'll be, latest has ever been was cd21, but i've never had ov temps and not ov'ed and the opks are so depressingly faint i've given up photographing them :(

I'm currently 7DPO and no real symptoms, maybe some very mild cramps every so often. Trying to keep my mind off of it and not get my hopes up...pretty much like every month lol

Thanks Emma. The research I have done says the same thing you were explaining. Temp won't tell you much on the pregnancy front. It was nice to know when I O'd though...kind of kicking myself for not temping earlier. Should have listened to you girls. :)

I'm so frustrated for you. You are doing everything in your power, lord knows more than I'm even thinking about doing. Hang in there. At what point will you be talking with your doc about this O ridiculousness?

Right there with ya MKAC. I seem to be able to be pretty positive and oblivious up until AF is suppose to show. I hate needing to go pee, I dread I will see my fate.

:flower:

Thanks Emma. The research I have done says the same thing you were explaining. Temp won't tell you much on the pregnancy front. It was nice to know when I O'd though...kind of kicking myself for not temping earlier. Should have listened to you girls. :)

I'm so frustrated for you. You are doing everything in your power, lord knows more than I'm even thinking about doing. Hang in there. At what point will you be talking with your doc about this O ridiculousness?

Right there with ya MKAC. I seem to be able to be pretty positive and oblivious up until AF is suppose to show. I hate needing to go pee, I dread I will see my fate.

:flower:

I know what you mean :(

I have an appointment with the Dr on Valentine's day of all days, was meant to be test / af day but not now with this cycle being hateful :( chances are they won't do anything because it's only 6 months since we started, but I have to try :(

https://m.tommeetippee.co.uk/colour-my-world/ I bought these today. I know I'm not pregnant as such yet but they are limited edition. I am crazy about purple I have never seen these before. If we have a boy purple is unisex I can just give the pink ones away. Hoping I get that BFP soon.. What have I done buying stuff I will be extra gutted if I am out this month. Like I said limited edition! Xxxxx

Ahh awesome :) i bought a load of nappies when I was wtt and got some free dummies and baby spoons, I think I need to buy a couple of things online to help the broodiness, some geeky onesies perhaps :D

Anyone got any links to things they want to buy when the time comes?

My opk started showing something tonight, I'm just leaving to the Fertility Gods to fix me a +opk so I can ov on cd21!

CD 29, 15dpo and AF hasn't shown yet. CD 27 is "normal" for me with a CD 26 (last month) and a CD 30 (month before that) thrown in to really keep me off guard. AF could be just around the corner...lower back pain the last couple days and AF-ish cramps. They aren't screw driver in my lower stomach pains, a little more dull and widespread.

No baby stuff getting bought here. I know it sounds silly, but we don't have much space so I want to be very specific when buying things. Plus I think it would do the reverse for my broodiness. And I hate spending money. We found out this morning that building a house may cost quite a bit more than we expected. So that reigns in any spending.

I do however think a lot about how we are going to tell family when the time comes. And I don't really want a shower, I'd rather have a meet and greet after baby is here. But either no gifts, or a children's book as a gift. Is that weird?

FX for you Emma!

Oh Emma I'm sorry. I can't even imagine how frustrated you must be. Can I ask how often you are testing, once or twice a day? I know my surges were super short so if I only tested once, I would miss it.
The way I understand it, most doctors will listen to you and start tests if you can prove that you've been charting and have a weird cycle. Hopefully they do something for you and if not, find someone who will.

Your chart looks good Tommie, when do you plan on testing?

I must say your chart looks good Tommie, I know you can plummet to af temps in one day but honestly I don't know how you've not tested :D

Angie I test 3-4 times a day because I've surged at midnight, 7am, and 2pm so it could be any time :( even if I surged my temps won't admit it and my cm is not fertile :/

I have an appt Valentine's day with the Dr to discuss it, on 27th with my gyno to do a cell test thing and ask him about it all, and I'm calling another gyno tomorrow and crying uncontrollably till they help. I can totally buy delayed ovulation but not when I've had low temps, cramps and a high cervix for the past week :( just OPK's and cm refuses to play ball.

I'm mighty unimpressed.

I can only hope they will start doing something for you. You are like queen of knowing your body. It would be a different story if I went in there after 6 months and I've only been temping for 2 months and have no other clue what my body is doing. You have done your homework and your body is obviously giving you fits. I'm glad you have a few different people you plan on seeing.

If AF hasn't shown, not sure when I'll test. Either Friday or Saturday but I think I'll leave it up to DH. I know if I test and I get a BFN I will just be frustrated b/c it could be a BFN or it could just be too early. So I'd rather wait until the latest AF has ever shown and see what happens.

My chart is discouraging. Temps are gradually going down but still above cover line. I've got mild breast tenderness, feeling some mild PMS too....I don't think it's ever going to happen for me.

You're brave and smart Tommie :) hopefully it won't be too much of a let down if AF shows, and that it will be worth the waiting if you get a BFP !

MK you seem to have a pretty short LP like me :( have you always had that ?

Yeah my cycles have always been 25 days give or take. I'm assuming that isn't the issue since I've had 2 healthy full term pregnancies. Then again I wasnt charting or temping back then. My LP is pretty consistent at 10 days.

More cramping this afternoon, I really feel like AF is just around the corner. I hate the disappointment after she shows.

How's it going Tommie? Looks like you're still on high numbers I hope it keeps up :)

MK how're you feeling? You never know, your lp may have changed with the pregnancies, I just know 10 days is about the bare minimum for giving the egg time to implant, maybe you can ask your Dr about it? I'm not sure how old you are but usually they don't make you wait too long if you're older, but maybe having had 2 kids no problem will swing in your favour :flower:

As for me: my temps look like im dying :D I've adjusted them since my trip to the UK put me off by an hour. Took an opk with smu and saw a line, did it again at lunch, same line (normally it's faded to nothing by then) hoping like mad to keep up a visible line today, never thought I'd be so relieved to even have lines on my opk! Fingers crossed :) typically we didn't bd last night, running our marathon 2 weeks of every other but we're getting it in tonight and then keeping it up as needed.

Emma when you mentioned your chart I looked at it and busted out laughing! Look like your dying. Hahahahahahaha. I'm glad you're seeing some +!!! FX!

CD 30 16dpo & no AF. I don't have any cramping or anything this morning. Nothing. Nada. I'm so anxious it's crazy. I asked DH last night if he thought I should test Friday or Saturday and he said he didn't know. But if AF hasn't shown I think I'm going to test in the morning. It's all a mental game, but if I test and get a BFN I'll just get in the mindset that AF is on her way...just taking her sweet time. Then I'll have my fix for at least a few days before I'll feel the need to test again. The mental games I have to play to keep myself sane. Craziness. Then again, if I test and get a BFN I'll feel silly for even testing. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->