WTT September 2015

I don't think it makes a difference. As we have LOADS of Girls on my side, There has been a lot of girls born my side, my son is the youngest Boy out of all the kids born from my kids and my siblings kids (there are a lot of nieces and nephews) and he is 2.5 before him the last boy was 7.5 years ago.

My husband has a mix of boys and girls on his side (cousins kids) and he has 7 aunties and 1 uncle who died. his sister has 2 girls too.

We always joke my son is surrounded by girls lol

I think that's great you and your husband are trying to lose weight first! I am really really trying as well but it is NOT as easy for me as it is for others. I have such a hard time letting go of sweets and I'm a picky eater so it sucks.

Also, I really am not sure if it makes a difference or not. My husband is the youngest of seven boys (which is insane to me) and all of his brothers have had a mix of girls and boys so I suppose it doesn't matter. One of his brothers has twin girls and that makes me very nervous lol.

We are also waiting to start TTC until we buy a house...and I just found out today that I got the full time job I interviewed for last week! So excited! So we are one step closer!

Good on you :D

I am trying to loose weight too, But My Husband doesn't need to loose weight as he is pretty slim already.
Lucky lol x

Thank you so much!

Oh and amen! My husband is like a little twig. lol He can eat whatever he wants and doesn't gain anything. I'm always like well that's awesome lol.

Hi, I'm Ez, DH and I are WTT, think roughly September is right for us, currently living abroad for his work but looking to move back to UK soon and we haven't honeymooned yet (married in August) so would like to do that too. Be lovely to hear all about you and share in the agony of WTT :)

I'm the youngest of 3 girls and just thinking if that was why maybe I might end up with the same but i suppose it can't be as my sister had 2 girls 1 boy and my other sister pregnant with her first and its boy, my hubby is 1 of 3 boys and also has a sister. We are the only the 1 out of my husband's mums 4 kids to have not had a boy and they all had boys first.

I didn't lose the weight with having my last and regreted it so wanted to make sure I don't make the same mistake next time.
How much weight would you ladies like to lose?
I lossed 5 pound in my first week so I worked it out if I lossed 2.3 pounds a week then I would reach my target weight by September when we plan to start TTC.

Hi Ez :) where abroad are you living for your partners work? Where abouts in UK are you from? I live in greater Manchester.

Hi Ez when in August did you get married?
We also got married in August, it will be 2 years this August.

I would like to loose at least 2 stone but pref more.
I lost weight during pregnancy with my youngest but that was because i had severe morning sickness. lol x

Hi we got married August 16th, such an amazing day :) when in August for you? X

Wish I didn't have to lose as much weight but only myself to blame.
Are you planning on going on a particular diet like slimming world or weight watchers or plan to do it yourself? Me and hubby just doing it ourselves.

Has any of you ladies already picked out names?

We Haven't picked out names yet. we take ages to agree on names Lol.
How about you?

I have just been doing healthy eating. I hope to keep it up permanently.
I still have a treat a day, but am eating 3 healthy meals a day, lots of water, no sugar in tea. and will be doing some exercise.

you?

Watched an old episode of One born every minute tonight. i always find myself filling up when watching Lol.

We love Leo for a boy but aren't sure of middle name, with our daughters we used our grandma's/Nana's name for the middle but we aren't sure what to use next time. I sort of like Chloe for a girl but I'm not as sure like I am with Leo.

How long you been doing dieting for?
We just doing it ourselfs, no crap and low calories that's all, not started exercise but might try do some today or tomorrow.

Oh I love one born every minute, can't wait for next series.

Just been diet/eating much better for about a week.

one born is great, always makes me exited lol.
can't help but see my youngest as still a baby x

Sorry I have been MIA for a couple of days. I am trying to lose weight by myself and it's going horribly. I'm feeling very blah about it :(. I need to lose like 20-25 lbs and i'm just HORRIBLE about controlling what i eat. i don't eat healthy at all and i like to snack and i've just been having a very hard time with it :(. the app my fitness pal is usually the only way i can lose lbs but i've never lost more then 10 on it. probably around 5 lbs is the most...but i've definitely gained that all back.

my husband and i have agreed on literally one girl name and one boy name and that's it
Brooklyn for a girl & Cade for a boy.

My daughters friend is Called Kaid.
dieting can be hard ive ate treats too, but i try not be too hard on myself as you need treats you will resent dieting. as long as you do a bit of exercise and eat well most of the time. x

We are being quite stricked and having no treats, I think we might have a day off once a month because once a week a bit too much for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->