WTT September 2015

I couldn't go a day without 1 treat Lol ;-)
what are your plans this eve?

Hello ladies! May I please join you?? DH (35) and I (27) are wtt until Sept 2015 (we would like to have our credit cards all paid off first!!) as we would like a sibling for DS (he is our first child and is 15mo old). Not to mention, I'm terrified to be pregnant again bc I had awful nausea/morning sickness ALL 9mo last time :( Also if we wtt until sept my mother in law retires June 2016 and could be here to help us when baby is born since we have NO family around us right now!

Hello ladies! May I please join you?? DH (35) and I (27) are wtt until Sept 2015 (we would like to have our credit cards all paid off first!!) as we would like a sibling for DS (he is our first child and is 15mo old). Not to mention, I'm terrified to be pregnant again bc I had awful nausea/morning sickness ALL 9mo last time :( Also if we wtt until sept my mother in law retires June 2016 and could be here to help us when baby is born since we have NO family around us right now!

Hiya me & my husband are similar ages to you and your husband.
I get scared about the sickness to i had hyperemesis with my youngest and spd x

Hello!! Oh wow I had "borderline" HG (whatever that means!) with DS....vomiting many times a day until 26wks and constant horrible nausea whole pregnancy, was in for IV fluids 3 times due to dehydration...makes me sweat just thinking of doing it again! What symptoms did you have during your pregnancy? Did the HG ease up at all or did you have it the whole time?

How many children do you have? (Sorry if you mentioned this is in a previous post!)

Hello!! Oh wow I had "borderline" HG (whatever that means!) with DS....vomiting many times a day until 26wks and constant horrible nausea whole pregnancy, was in for IV fluids 3 times due to dehydration...makes me sweat just thinking of doing it again! What symptoms did you have during your pregnancy? Did the HG ease up at all or did you have it the whole time?

How many children do you have? (Sorry if you mentioned this is in a previous post!)

I have 3.

I was the same I had it from 7 weeks till birth, Couldn't keep anything including liquids down till i was 20 weeks. but i was still bad after then, I lost weight and was hospitalised.

what sort of symptoms do you mean?

what age is your little one?

I am scared about going through hyperemesis and spd again esp as i still have spd.

I have 3.

I was the same I had it from 7 weeks till birth, Couldn't keep anything including liquids down till i was 20 weeks. but i was still bad after then, I lost weight and was hospitalised.

what sort of symptoms do you mean?

what age is your little one?

I am scared about going through hyperemesis and spd again esp as i still have spd.

Looks like we are both terrified to be so sick again :( Sorry, what is spd?? I've never heard of it before?

Our DS is 15mo. How old are your LOs?

It's when your pelvis ligaments loosen during pregnancy, it should be back to normal after pregnancy but it still affects me now. i was in so much pain during pregnancy and just after birth with it.

My kids are 10, 7, 2.

But we have birthdays feb, april, may so in the next few months they will be 11, 8, 3

I couldn't go a day without 1 treat Lol ;-)
what are your plans this eve?

I know I don't know how I'm managing without treat, we just having fruit every night after tea.
Sorry only just seen this message, we didn't do anything just quiet one watching TV yesterday, just the same as usual really lol, hard with a 4 month old to get to do much.

I am officially waiting until jan 16 but think it will be nearer September. Hope job hunt goes well xx

Weighed myself this morning and lossed 6 pounds so 11 pounds in 2 weeks and this is without any exercise so should be shifting a bit more if start doing exercises.

Dang you ladies are doing great! Yeah I need to try and not be so hard on myself b/c I have cut out sodas and have not had one since December 31st which is HUGE for me. It's been really hard but I've done it!

Anyone can join this group!! :) Welcome ladies!

Sorry to hear that yall are scared to be pregnant again! I will be sending good wishes yalls way when the time comes for it! :)

I'm thinking me and my husband are going to have to push TTC back a couple of months. Maybe November or December. I think my car is about to give out and so we need to focus on buying a new car right now and I don't think we are going to break our apartment lease anymore to buy a house. I think we are just going to wait it out until November unfortunately. It's a bummer but whatever. When the time is right it'll happen.

We are looking to move to a bigger house atm, hopefully find somewhere very soon.
Can't wait to move to a bigger house and get settled.
It's crazy cos the houses we are considering i am checking out how far the nearest maternity unit is from the houses lol.

Dang you ladies are doing great! Yeah I need to try and not be so hard on myself b/c I have cut out sodas and have not had one since December 31st which is HUGE for me. It's been really hard but I've done it!

Anyone can join this group!! :) Welcome ladies!

Sorry to hear that yall are scared to be pregnant again! I will be sending good wishes yalls way when the time comes for it! :)

I'm thinking me and my husband are going to have to push TTC back a couple of months. Maybe November or December. I think my car is about to give out and so we need to focus on buying a new car right now and I don't think we are going to break our apartment lease anymore to buy a house. I think we are just going to wait it out until November unfortunately. It's a bummer but whatever. When the time is right it'll happen.

How do you feel if you have to push TTC back?
We might have to push TTC back if I don't lose enough weight by September but the latest I'll push it back to is January, fx I don't have to at all.

We are WTT Sept 2015
I already have a five year old DS
I'm a disabled wheelchair bound mumma
I have just married my new partner of 5 1/2 years (not FOB)
And now we would like to complete our family with a child of his own
Anyone have any experience with implant removal?
I've had mine in for over 3 years and wondering how long it'll take to conceive?
Don't my cycles have to return to normal? I haven't had a period in 6 years odd
Heard something about 18 months after contraceptive removed? :(

Hi! Can I join? :) I was really excited to see this forum pop up because I was going to start the same one! DH and I are planning to try for baby #2 in September. I wouldn't mind starting sooner but my husband graduates early May and wants the baby to be born after graduation and not while he's taking midterms and finals, which is fair :p so aiming for a summer baby it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->